Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Herzlichen Glückwunsch mein Freund, besser spät als nie und in diesem Fall ist es nur noch mal schöner! :heart:
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Vielen lieben Dank! Ja, es hat zwar etwas gedauert aber, voilà!
    Thank you for reaching out to help me again. I should be available from now on
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, you can meet me at the Festival Plaza now. You can, as per usual, send me the trade request once you see me.
    Guard
    Guard
    Thank you!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem, you're welcome.
    Been away from smogon for years now, and my buddy eza was doing a project with substitute pfp’s for our discord, so imagine my surprise when I see such a well known and familiar face get in on the fun on the forum thread xD.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Undeserving? I beg to differ. I hope you keep checking out the forums from time to time to say 'Hi'.
    Gravelmouse
    Gravelmouse
    Sub is done, eza should let you know soon. Looks pretty good ehh?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, I just checked it out and it's genuinely to my gusto.
    Oops, should've edited the post, but oppardesu has done that for me already. Thank you for the offer though!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I see. I wasn't sure, hence why I wanted to check if you still needed help with this.
    Guard
    Guard
    I appreciate it
    I am available now if that's okay
    Guard
    Guard
    Perfect!
    Guard
    Guard
    Oh god, that was unreasonably long. Sorry you had to go through that. I am so grateful for your unselfishness
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No worries, it's totally fine, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to it. I'm currently just relaxing at my desk anyway, I might as well help out a fellow user. Enjoy!
    Hey Max. Thanks for offering to clone the Timburr.
    I need 1 copy plus original.

My FC is 1950-8149-3966 and IGN is Gemma. Just let me know when you're ready and i'll get online. :)
    Hey, thanks for helping with the Kitchen!
    My FC is 4038-7224-5525.

I'm online now if you're free!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'm heading online. You can leave me another message once you've successfully purchased the kitchen.
    Blackcharizard
    I have it! Thank you very much!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome, enjoy!
    Thanks for being able to help me with the Battle Agency. If it isn't too much, could you add the FCs for both of my 3DSes? My FCs are 2380-3757-5583 and 1693-2758-7070. I think I already have you added on one of them since we did a trade a while ago. Let me know when you can get online. Thanks in advance!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem, you're welcome. Don't hesitate to me message in the future if you require further assistance.
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    I reached Grade 50 on both of my games yesterday, so I won't need it right now as I'm done with the Agency for the moment. But I want to thank you once more, your Chandelure was really useful. If it's okay, I might contact you again in the future if I want to play more in the Agency. And if you want to battle in the Agency and you want two Grade 50 Pokémon, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to lend a hand.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're very welcome. Feel free to contact me again in the future, I'm always happy to help. I finally managed to get my hands on the Careful Assault Vest Snorlax with Fissure yesterday evening after rerolling agency Pokémon with Switcheroo booths for a while. I'll keep that one for future use.
    Thanks for the offer of cloning :) Just need to get 5 clones of just my Munchlax if that's ok? Got a nickname for the Aerodactyl but the save can't be used atm as the DS is out of action and I'd loose a fair number of Friend Safaris.

I'm on Discord with the same nick if it's easier to get me there. No hurry btw.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, perfect. You can ping me there whenever you're around. :)
    Good evening! I forgot I was to send you a message when we could trade.. Ive been really busy the last couple of days!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You can still find the Zygarde with the same moveset in my trade thread, it's named "Lagann". Speaking of battling with Pokémon though, our fellow users locoghoul is currently hosting a Wi-Fi tournament on cartridge. Feel free to check out the thread and maybe sign up if you feel like giving it a go! :)
    Miria
    Miria
    I've never been in a tournament before.. I'd probably be terrible! :P
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I'm not a competitive either. It's mostly just a tournament to come together and to have some fun! :)
    Heya! It HAS been ages. ^^ Lots of things going on... Lets Go Eevee sparked some Pokemon love again. :P I realised I never actually battled and stuff with all the mons i obtained... so now I'm working on getting them ready.. :P Thanks for coming to the rescue again! How have you been?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Oh, no, no! It's totally fine, don't worry! I'm always happy to help. I use egg RNG to breed flawless shinies in matching balls, I soft-reset shiny Legendaries and Ultra Beasts and I enjoy trading and battling with friends from the Wi-Fi section. We hang out in the official Smogon Wi-Fi Discord. Feel free to swing by and say 'Hello' whenever you feel like chatting! :)
    Miria
    Miria
    I suppose there's always things to do in Pokemon... :P It never ends! Ah yeah.. there is a discord channel too.. :) Maybe I should join that...
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're more than welcome! :)
    Congratz on your third anniversary on this website. Funny how you and Fischi have the same Smogon birthday. :P
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much! And yes, you're right. Not only that, but we became friends too. We might as well have signed up on the exact same date and then never really meet or interact with each other afterwards. I'm really glad that we got to meet, both you and Fischi! :)
    I knew exactly who the OP was when I saw your RMT thread title from the main menu.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    GIVEAWAY sorry
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Excellent! Everything is working according to plan then. I love it when that happens. Feel free to participate! :)
    Hey! Would you be able to trade some time today? Maybe in a few hours?
    Also, if making two clones isn't trouble, I'd totally love to have an HP fire Shamin to keep for myself. Not sure if I'd use it, but with good IVs/Ball/Nature I might.
    Hi, is your TSV of 1092 still available? If so, would you hatch a shiny darumaka for me? It will be jolly with spread of 31/31/31/19/31/31 and come in a repeat ball. Of course you're more than welcome to keep a copy if you wish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…