Smogon Forums

Shadow079
Shadow079
sorry had stuff on didn't check smogon. my timezone's aest. I can play rn or in next hour and a bit but no pressure if u dont want to or cant. can play after 6pm my wendnesday, after 8:30 pm thursday, 5pm friday and most times on my weekend
Kenix
Kenix
If ure here now, I'm down
Shadow079
Shadow079
Can we set a time to play as I don't feel trying to play spontaneously is really working. Pick any of the times I said I was avaliable if they work for you, and if not let me know what times you can and I will try and fit it if possible which will most likey be on my weekend as that's when I have the most time.
Shadow079
Shadow079
sorry about changing my times but i wont be able to play today (my wednesday), under the pump on an assignemnt ive got to get done, all the others should still be okay though
Shadow079
Shadow079
*my times as in avaliable times
Kenix
Kenix
GMT?
Shadow079
Shadow079
aest
Kenix
Kenix
Can u give a number
Shadow079
Shadow079
gmt +10
Shadow079
Shadow079
im not sure what your timezone is but im just gonna go off the times u wanted to play at previously and suggest anytime between 9pm friday - 12:30 am saturday aest (gmt +10) for us to play (you can choose the specific time and if u dont have a preference im happy to pick. if this doesnt work cause u cant make it or to short notice can we try and rescecdhule quickly as i dont want to leave it last minute.
Shadow079
Shadow079
actually i can play in about 30 min from rn and anytime between then and 3 hours from now (around 8:30 to 11 aest), just give me 10-15 min after u msg as i prob wont see the msg right away
Shadow079
Shadow079
*if u want to play ofc
Kenix
Kenix
Sure, nick?
Shadow079
Shadow079
Shadow0709
Shadow079
Shadow079
chal when u ready