Smogon Forums

FritoLay
Stall is also annoying but havent faced it in like 80 games after awapping Iron hands for Kyurem which i think will help
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Glad you've been enjoying the content! I'd imagine you're having issues with hazards-- Scizor is far from the best removal and your team is extremely weak even to a single layer of Stealth Rock. You could restructure the team to be less hazard weak in one of two ways: Option 1 is replacing Lando with Tusk (Headlong Rush offensive will also help against Raging Bolt)
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Option 2 is going HDB on Kyurem / Tornadus or both, as you see fit. As for the Volcarona weakness, I would say this is my greatest concern. No simple fix here without significant restructuring, but if you were to replace Lando for SR + Spin Tusk, you could run SD Tera Fire Scizor (over Defog).
FritoLay
Yeah Hazards are rough, but i wanted to try to fit both genies on the team without being triple weak to ice. If i replace lando with tusk would you suggest 3 attack spin ?
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
You'll still want SR. I'd go Spinner HLR Spin SR
FritoLay
Anyway, thanks for the help! I may try boots first, and if that doesn't work just tear it all down.
FritoLay
Ill try the tusk set
FritoLay
I actually played you on the ladder with a revamped version of the team today if you recall. (I Won't post the replay if you want to keep your team private) https://pokepast.es/0c69c399b1f30c21 I've found non choiced darkrai and a random samu/gambit/crown core annoying but not impossible to beat. Any suggestions for improvement?
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
Perhaps Kingambit over Scizor, your Dragapult matchup is concerning
FritoLay
Thanks again. Would you suggest lum/tera fire gambit? Gambit still cant switch into pult unless its specs. I have scizor over gambit bc it is a better kyurem answer but i can test it out.