Smogon Forums

Peterlevitt
hi there. I'm most available tonight (Monday), Tuesday night, and Friday during the day. I'm in California on PST. Where are you located? feel free to add me in-game, as we might just bump into each other when we're both online. in-game name = Wordswordswords
Exi0022
Exi0022
PST is gmt-8 right? Is Tuesday at your 10:30 pm fine then or that's too late? Cause that's my early morning on Wednesday so could work, otherwise we should wait to Friday I guess
Exi0022
Exi0022
Ready on main as Exi0022
Peterlevitt
hi bud, sorry for missing that! can we reschedule? I'm free (times in GMT): today Wednesday 8pm-11pm, Thursday 4:30-5:30 & 7pm-9pm, Friday after 9pm. Let me know if any of these windows work for you, and if not, we'll look at the weekend and early next weeks. Sorry again for needing to reschedule, and thanks for the flexibility!
Exi0022
Exi0022
Same time works for me, I mean your Wednesday 10:30 pm is the best I think
Exi0022
Exi0022
Online again
Peterlevitt
Hi friend. The times I put were in GMT (your time). So, I'm free in one hour (Wed 8pm-11pm), and the other times aforementioned. Let me know what works! I'm hopping online for a while.
Exi0022
Exi0022
Oh I misread that, anyway I'm +1 and none of those times were actually feasible for me. I'll be around for about the next hour tho so feel free to reach me. Otherwise can you play at your Saturday night (early Sunday for me) or when would you be available during the weekend?
Peterlevitt
Hi bud. I could do early tomorrow or very late Pacific time. Do either of those work for you?
Exi0022
Exi0022
This week I have more flexibility so both should be fine actually. On my Monday I could be available from about 9 am to 6 pm gmt+1, otherwise on Tuesday I might be able to play from 8 am, or a little earlier if that's too late for you, so just feel free to propose what suits you best in those timeframes