Smogon Forums

Wincon
Wincon
The weekend was when I was aiming to play tbh. I’m stacked on work this week not to mention the transmission on my car blew out, so I’m just working, working, working rn. You sure you can’t play at all on the weekend? Maybe can play early on Friday before you leave.
WhiteQueen
WhiteQueen
I’m flying out Thursday night. Can you play today or tomorrow?
Wincon
Wincon
I can’t play today, and I got work all day tomorrow. I could maybe play when I get home tomorrow very very late. I got an apartment move in nj. Going to take me 4 hours to even get there and without my car it just makes getting there a lot longer.
Wincon
Wincon
I can’t give you a time though because I’m at the mercy of public transportation
Wincon
Wincon
But maybe like near 11 or 12 o clock late at night if you try for then
WhiteQueen
WhiteQueen
I have to leave no later than 9:30pm to make my flight. I provided my availability in my original post, and I’m probably wrong but I feel you’re offering all the times when I won’t be available
Wincon
Wincon
If my car didn’t break down I’d be fine to play tomorrow 8pm or so but without my car I’m unsure of what time I’ll be home to give you a more adamant time frame.
Wincon
Wincon
Let me see if the guy I’m working with can maybe drop me off halfway and see how long the job takes
Wincon
Wincon
I’m leaving my house from 6am and the job is in warren New Jersey
Wincon
Wincon
Will take about 6 hours on average usually then I gotta make my way home all the way from warren New Jersey to Long Island by bus/train
Wincon
Wincon
That’s why I’m saying I can’t give u an exact time to play if you want to try for today
Wincon
Wincon
If I had my car it wouldn’t be an issue at all but getting to jersey which would usually take about 1 and a half hours now takes 4 and a half hours
Wincon
Wincon
For context I’m a mover so it’s not like I can find a time on break or something to try to play. It’s work work all the way through until the job is done
Wincon
Wincon
If the job is shorter we can play like 7pm or 8pm but I don’t have control over how many items the customer I’m moving has to move
Wincon
Wincon
Morning Commute

This is the commute I’m dealing with right now. And mind you this is with no delays and making it to every train on time during rush hour in the early morning. If the customer doesn’t have too much items we can try to play before you leave maybe like 7 or 8pm but I can’t give a set scheduled time I just can hit u up as the day goes and update u in the situation
WhiteQueen
WhiteQueen
Oh no. Sorry to hear about your card issue and commute
Wincon
Wincon
The guy I’m working with thinks we’ll probably be done around 3pm and he’s gonna drive me back towards my house so we can try to aim for like 8pm to play but I can’t say that time is set in stone for rn
Wincon
Wincon
I’ll keep u updated but if ur available anytime before 9 we should be able to get our game done
WhiteQueen
WhiteQueen
Cool. Sounds good