Smogon Forums

col49
col49
those are my working hours, entirely welcome to look for some weekend availability but otherwise that sounds like a double sub
Heysup
Heysup
It's Monday so a bit early to talk about double sub. I can try to make Wednesday or Thursday evening work or I can play up to an hour earlier in the morning. I've got a lot going on this weekend, gave you a lot of time during the week so hopefully we can work it out.
col49
col49
I apologize if I came across as pushy, as someone that does work 9-5 weekdays hearing that is your only availability feels pretty untenable to me, so I'm only looking to forward plan. Thursday evening I can almost certainly do, 8 pm would be ideal if only because my work doesn't guarantee a certain closing time but odds are good I can make an hour earlier if it's already a stretch
Heysup
Heysup
If you're around for most of Thursday evening I should be able to pop on even if it's a bit later in the evening. Is there an ideal range you have?
Heysup
Heysup
I also actually have some time between 11am and 2:00 pm on Saturday.
Heysup
Heysup
Kind of happened out of nowhere.
col49
col49
I gotcha, bound to happen. Be that as it may the Thursday should work for me, would you be comfortable with 8 pm?
Heysup
Heysup
Should be fine, but if you would rather do Saturday in the range above, I'm also fine with that just let me know.
Heysup
Heysup
still good in 2h 15m? the earlier the better.