UGaming
UGaming
sounds good ill see u then
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
Ready?
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
Sorry I can't wait more, we said 3pm gmt-4 and i've waited like 20 min...
UGaming
UGaming
uh chief, gmt -4 is 3pm rn
UGaming
UGaming
cause gmt-4 is est time, and u msged me at 2pm
UGaming
UGaming
i think u mistakened the timezones for gmt-5
UGaming
UGaming
Pretty sure got the timezones wrong chief, thats why i wasnt there at 2pm, im here now cause it was scheduled for 3pm my time
UGaming
UGaming
if u can play later today I can, but if not I have already informed the community leader about the misunderstanding and see if something can be done about it
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
I’m not at home anymore for today. But I think it’s you who told me a wrong timezone. Because Est Time is gmt-5 right now …
UGaming
UGaming
huh? wait how? EST from what Ive known has been gmt-4 hasnt it?
UGaming
UGaming
I dont remember it being gmt-5 ever, am i missing something?
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
Gmt-5 from november 5 or something like that. So it’s you who was wrong, not me, sorry
UGaming
UGaming
oh cause of the damn dumbass time change they do here in america for no reason, ah ok now i get it. My appologies, do u think u can still play today or no? Cause it was a misunderstanding due to the timezone change, and itd kinda suck to just lose cause of that lmao
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
No I can’t play today. I can only offer you an extension and play on tuesday
UGaming
UGaming
ye thats perfect for me what time is good for u? this time well get it right lmao
UGaming
UGaming
im free on tuesday anytime for 3pm my time aka gmt-5 obvi
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
3pm gmt-5 works (don’t be late please), see you on tuesday!
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
Hum I’m not sure but I think there is no possible extension in Masters
Marshall.Law
Marshall.Law
Yea "There are no extensions due to the nature of a swiss tournament, so please get your games done on time"
UGaming
UGaming
ye i just saw that we cant, sorry for the confusion ill take the responsibilty for it, its just i had no idea the timezone changed at all since my phone just updates with it, thus i never notice it