Smogon Forums

JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
As per usual, i work during those hours. I can try to squeeze you in close to the end of that range one of these days but I can’t promise anything
Heysup
Heysup
ok, I can do now, or if that doesn't work i can do tomorrow I can do shortly after or maybe around 5:15p.m. but i can't extend friday.
Heysup
Heysup
hey - do you think today will work?
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I can’t do tonight, I have work through about 8pm. Yesterday I also was not home around that time. I’m a bit busy this week so I can’t exactly tailor my work schedule around a mons match.
Heysup
Heysup
get your priorities straight bro
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Yeh I know I’ve got it all backwards. I dunno what we’re gonna do about this game tho. Maybe in the future we should tell our managers to collude so we don’t have to play each other because this happens every time lol
Heysup
Heysup
Ya it does, but you'd have to dodge because I locked myself in uu. Would tomorrow work?
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
i dunno, maybe i could swing it. if you had flexibility near the end of the day i definitely could. i should be home around 5-530 your time
Heysup
Heysup
5 i can make work most likely
Heysup
Heysup
I'll try to delay as long as I can, let me know when you're here and I'll try to get on within 5-10 between 5:05-5:30
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
i can play a tad earlier, in like 15 minutes if that works