Smogon Forums

Whammerist
Whammerist
Hey! Apologies for the late response, I'm feeling really under the weather after getting back from some travelling. I'm GMT-4, so if we can do any time between 9AM-3PM at any point your time Friday or Saturday, that'd be perfect. If that doesn't work, feel free to throw out some alternate times ASAP that work for my timezone and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
Heyy, 9am to 3pm unfortunately doesn't work for me but how do nights seem for you? 10pm Friday your time?
Whammerist
Whammerist
Sure, that works perfect for me! I'll see you on Smogtours then! :)
Whammerist
Whammerist
Hey, didn't hear anything back from you or see you online. This 10PM time or similar times work fine for me Saturday and Sunday as well.
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
oh, I was on smogtours the whole time and still am
Whammerist
Whammerist
Shoot, I didn’t get this as an alert at all on the forums so I didn’t see it. Activity has been hard b/c I got COVID, feeling mostly better now. Are you free at any point before deadline for us to do our battle? I’d really appreciate it. I can try to stay up 30-40 more minutes tonight and I’m free essentially all of tomorrow.
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
When's the deadline? And I hope you feel better soon. I am available in maybe 3 hours, at 6pm my time
Whammerist
Whammerist
Deadline is “Sunday, July 17th @ 9:00 PM GMT-4.” I really can’t stay up 3 more hours, that’s 4AM for me. :(
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
Hmm, I'll try to come on in 30 minutes, otherwise maybe Monday 6am my time works - not guaranteed though
Whammerist
Whammerist
Alright. I truly appreciate the flexibility, thank you. I’ll be waiting on Smogtours until 2AM at the end of the hour, Whammerist on PS! too, waiting to hear back in some form. The alternate time works for me as well.
MagearnaTheBoss
MagearnaTheBoss
Alright! If I'm available in the next 30 or so minutes I'll challenge you on PS, otherwise I'll try to see you at the alternative time.