Smogon Forums

ayk
ayk
?? bruh i said friday " uhhh i'm gmt +1 but i have to play a tour at 9pm :/ " and u didn't answer
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
The way you said it on Friday made it seem like you didn’t want to play then either, my bad if you misinterpreted it. Either way that was the only day you were partially free out of 7 days and now you’re not free at all this week when we were given an extension…
ayk
ayk
why didn't you answer from friday to sunday then, i said i could play sunday if we had shedules we wouldn't have to take an extension and i can't play the week so i deserve the activity
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
Lmao let’s play now then
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
I’m on PO as ladder heroes
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
I’m on PS*
ayk
ayk
I can't play brooo
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
Sucks that’s we couldn’t play but I’m not gonna give you the activity win dude. Sorry but you didn’t even mention a time Sunday. For the third time I was 100% free and you couldn’t play. You only offered me one time which was 9 PM your time Friday and the the next day you said you couldn’t do that time.
ayk
ayk
Stop u didn't saw an answer from friday to Yesterday and u want the aw ??? LMAO
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
Claimed an activity; letting you know so you can post a counterclaim seeing as we are disagreeing.
ayk
ayk
So u saw nothing from firday to monday and u want the activity ??
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
You literally claimed an activity behind my back. Go ahead and write your own post defending yoursefl
ayk
ayk
Behind u ? U said nothing 3 day so?
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
You literally were on Smogon 10 days straight beat couldn’t find one time to battle smh. I gave you the chance to defend yourself so do it or take the L
ayk
ayk
lol okay lets play now ???
ayk
ayk
oi
ayk
ayk
Ladder Heroes
Ladder Heroes
Are you trolling me dude? Why couldn’t you play the entire rest of the week?
ayk
ayk
Because i'm busy ????
ayk
ayk
?^?