Smogon Forums

Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
On my laptop I can't because it's a school laptop and it places limits on who I can actually share with. Maybe I can try looking for a different spreadsheet software, or making a new account on my tablet and rewriting the list. Is it not possible to convert the pdf back to a spreadsheet? Also unrelated to this but are my moves ok?
DuoM2
DuoM2
If that's the case then it would probably be easiest for both of us if you sent that to me as a .xlsx file or whatever is used for Microsoft Excel. It's not easy for me to move stuff from a PDF to a Google Sheet but it should be a lot easier with that.

Your moves are ok btw
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
Ah ok, I'll see if I can send you the xslx as you said

Also I didn't know if Techno-Cut would pass because it's a better perish song hehe
DuoM2
DuoM2
Moves can inherently be strong if given to otherwise bad Pokemon. Keep in mind, we're hand-crafting all of these Pokemon. Even still, I don't know exactly how broken this would be in a vacuum given how little of a drawback Perish Song's affecting the user is, since switching out is not very committal in situations where this would be most useful.
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
Kk
You need me to label the things like Contact and stuff?
DuoM2
DuoM2
If you want any moves to have any attributes like that then yes
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
Ok, changed my slate to have effects and also made it an xslx. Apparently PS! doesn't accept .xslx files so that's why it's zipped
DuoM2
DuoM2
Added, thanks!
DuoM2
DuoM2
Someone else pointed out to me that Freeze does not exist in this game and Blizzari Freeze gives that chance, do you want me to make it Chill instead?
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
Oh yeah, that's what I meant to put
And do you think Techno-Cut should be contact? I feel like it might be weird for a Status move to be that way. Maybe I already made it that way>
DuoM2
DuoM2
You did make it contact and I'm fine with it being contact
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
Also, not relevant for right now, but when the item slate comes, would it be OK to add items that don't interact with the battle system (such as items that induce evolution when used)?
DuoM2
DuoM2
No there's not really much of a need for that
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
Will NFE/LCs be added to this slate? i'd imagine someone would want to make something like a Scyther-Scizor thing or Eviolite or something of the sort
DuoM2
DuoM2
to this mod you mean? because yeah later on we’ll be doing a full pokedex
DuoM2
DuoM2
Also gonna mention that people have complained a bit about Power Word, a few people have shown concern over instakilling anything at 33% being a bit too likely to be fringe viable on some mons. Mind lowering it? 25% or 20% should be fine.
Bug Maniac Aydon
Bug Maniac Aydon
My original thought on it was it would kill them if they were in seismic toss range for their own level (so if the were L93 and had 93 HP or lower they would die). Do you think something like that would work? I feel like that'd be horrible and that 25% would be good ye