Wincon
Wincon
Otherwise can we schedule for to play today sometime
Wincon
Wincon
If u can’t play rn
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
I told you last week I wasn’t free from Friday onwards, tried to schedule since we are obviously a few gmt apart, but all you do is « rn », that’s not how to schedule a game in Christmas period…
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
I might be able to play in 2 hours when I’m passed the filter of the airport, (I’m in the train now) if you’re not free then it shall be deadgame
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
Or AW since you never tried to actually schedule, but I’m not a fan of these
Wincon
Wincon
I think it’d be too early to call an act u only had a few days to play early on and then only today. Idk if I’ll be up. Can you play on the 25/26/27/28?
Wincon
Wincon
It’s 1am rn for me, so that’d be like 3am for me in a couple hours
Wincon
Wincon
Can you play later on after you touch down wherever ur flying to
Wincon
Wincon
By then it’ll probably be morning in my time zone
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
No I can’t, I have Christmas plans, I won’t be available as I wish to enjoy my irl holidays.
I know I was quite busy, that’s why I told you about it in the first message and I tried to schedule early, but you never actually tried to fix a schedule. I was ready to play at night time, but for me to stay awake I need to know when you can play, which never was the case
Wincon
Wincon
I was working and had to wrap and give gifts, so I wasn’t able to play really today.Ur time zone is also kind of difficult for me cause the times I’m available it’s like 12am-6am ur time
Wincon
Wincon
Will u be available to play later in an hour or so? U really can’t play a 20 minute game at all in the next 4 days or so if we can’t play tonight?
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
I’m going on a trip, so I don’t really want to play pokemon then
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
In 45min I should arrive at the airport, let’s try to play then
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
I know it’s difficult with our time zones, but it didn’t matter for me to play at 2am, I just needed to know which day to stay awake longer
pas_touchao
pas_touchao
You’re offline