Smogon Forums

Daisuke Shirou
Daisuke Shirou
I'm GMT let's play at 9-10 on the weekend. If that's too late I can play on Thursday same time.
Twilight
Twilight
Daisuke Shirou the extension ends on Wednesday so your proposal of Weekend and Thursday is not plausible
justdrew
justdrew
i have some time right now and tonight but I’m super busy Wednesday. I was very free Friday, Saturday and Sunday but you hasn’t responded to my message.
Daisuke Shirou
Daisuke Shirou
Huh you messaged me on Sunday at 3AM my time lol
justdrew
justdrew
7 pm my time and I didn’t know your time zone
justdrew
justdrew
You didn’t contact me after you got your activity win which was before Sunday. Considering the deadline is tomorrow and I’m very busy you have to play me today or I’m calling act.
Daisuke Shirou
Daisuke Shirou
When can you play today?
justdrew
justdrew
I told you I’m extremely busy today and I have an early flight tomorrow.
Daisuke Shirou
Daisuke Shirou
Dude you said you were free Friday, Saturday and Sunday but only messaged me on Sunday and then you say I should have contacted you but the thing is I knew I'd be free to play including Wednesday but you didn't have time to play Wednesday at all and then say we should play on your last day or else you'll call an act. I find it unfair tbh. I'm free to play still btw
justdrew
justdrew
You didn’t communicate any of that at all. You drop times you can play that are past the extension. I counter with times I’m available which you completely ignore. I gave you times and you didn’t contribute anything to the scheduling process. How is it unfair that I should be able to call act when I was far more involved in scheduling than you?
justdrew
justdrew
And to explain why I included Friday’s and Saturday in my message. You and your round 2 opponent had an extension which is what held up our battle. The minute you received your win which I believe was Friday you knew you were playing me. I, being busy, was not checking and was waiting for a tag. it was your job to contact me asap. You opted not to making me have to contact you.
justdrew
justdrew
You then assume I have time to play Wednesday but don’t even include that in your response electing to include only times that arent even possible in the extension. I happen to have a flight in 4 hours and it’s midnight. Hopefully I don’t fall asleep at the wheel and die in a snow storm. Happy new year!