Smogon Forums

Whammerist
Whammerist
Ru alpha I am also US east coast time
I can probably knock this out right now or really any time idrc
Wbu
justdrew
justdrew
I have a lot of holiday stuff going on and I don’t have time for the next 3 days. Let’s try for the 26th.
Whammerist
Whammerist
aye aye sounds good
just let me know around that time what works best for you
evenings will be probably be harder than mornings for me until past like 10-11pm est but probably anything will work w/ enough notice just lmk
justdrew
justdrew
I can play tonight
Whammerist
Whammerist
okay!
i’ll hop on at some point between 11pm and midnight est, my user is Whammerist, what’s yours on PS! ?
justdrew
justdrew
Same as here
justdrew
justdrew
Sorry actually that time is too late for me. Can you play earlier tonight? Or maybe Saturday?
justdrew
justdrew
it’s been like 4 days and you haven’t messaged. I’m busy with my holiday and you ghosted me the previous few days I was available. I can play tonight but after that I have basically no time.
Whammerist
Whammerist
hey - i am chill with whatever, i would just like you to schedule a time you can actually show up since you noshowed when I was available and then after that I admittedly forgot about this since i don't ever use forums. i am free pretty much always. give me a time you can be here and then show up. thanks.
justdrew
justdrew
There’s a difference between no show and messaging you that I can’t make the time 5 hours before. I can show up in 30 minutes.
Whammerist
Whammerist
perfect, i'm on rn and will just leave ps open
just dm me over there when you're ready
justdrew
justdrew
justdrew
My mom got altitude sickness after we arrived. I had to help her. Tomorrow night I can play for sure. If not you can take the win.
Whammerist
Whammerist
aye aye, all good
sorry for appearing frustrated the scheduling difficulties are definitely partially my fault as well
i'll be on tmrw for as long as possible
justdrew
justdrew
I have a dinner reservation in 2 hours. If you can get on soon we may be able to sneak out the series and if we don’t finish do it after I’m back from dinner.
justdrew
justdrew
Ok we’re leaving now. I’ll tell you when I’m back.
Whammerist
Whammerist
sounds good