Smogon Forums

TJ
TJ
(posting again since i reached char count) Is there any way you can play early on Sunday morning before your guest arrive for the party? Sunday is the only day I have off this week and I should be around for pretty much the whole day.
Teddeh
Teddeh
There is no chance of weekend- my friends are arriving Saturday and are leaving monday. I can play every day monday to friday - if you wake up early before work we can play then, or what's the latest you can play? Can you play during a lunch break?
TJ
TJ
Latest I can play is like 8-9pm my time M-F
Teddeh
Teddeh
That's just not an option then
Teddeh
Teddeh
Can you play before work? Because it seemed like you finish very late, so you must start fairly late. Just wake up an hour earlier and we can get it done. I would have offered that but you're only offering my 4-5am which is ridic
TJ
TJ
no, i cant play before work at all. I start early and finish late every single day. I could wake up early on sunday like 7am my time then but cant during the week - pretty much need all the sleep i can get man. Couldnt you wake up early sunday and go into another room and play?
TJ
TJ
depending on the day, i could probably play right now at this time but isnt it like 2am for you? if your willing to do this, then sure
Teddeh
Teddeh
You're suggesting that I should wake up early on a weekend I have told you I am unavailable - mind, you're also 8 hours behind me so that would be at best midnight for you - so we can play this series because you are unavailable to give a reasonable time during the week. No thank you sir
Teddeh
Teddeh
Give me something to work with here, your morning during the week is literally the only viable time we can play according to our scheduling conflicts.