memomiguel
memomiguel
im online as memomiguel
memomiguel
memomiguel
you missed our time by a lot, please reschedule
Voltage
Voltage
You're right, I did IRL shit come up, my bad. Are you free at all the rest of the evening? If not I can play Saturday 100%
memomiguel
memomiguel
We can play saturday, my timezone is gmt+1 or +2 (winter timezone is confusing) but that time was almost midnight to me :)
Voltage
Voltage
If you're GMT+1, would you rather play at the time I posted, or at the time we originally scheduled?
memomiguel
memomiguel
original schedule, which is about now
memomiguel
memomiguel
Okay look, you missed it twice, give me an exact time where you will show up please, I dont wanna keep moving this, just be warry of my timezone, post an hour and show up at that hour please, hope to see you tomorrow
Voltage
Voltage
Ok in my defenwse, you never even expressed that the time worked for you, and as such I was not on showdown because I had no way to know if I should be there or not. You can't assume that you can confirm a time immediately before and then say ahalf hour later that I missed a time that you didn't confirm until 5 minutes before. I am online right now and would be happy to get this taken care of.
Voltage
Voltage
I will be online tomorrow at the exact same time and if I miss, I'll happily give you the activity win. PLease at least just let me know that this time works for you so we can get this done. I apologize for missing today.