Smogon Forums

Kaz
you're asking me to play after 10pm my time while i wake up at 5 or 6am. find more euro friendly times
EB0LA
So what's your availability? Can you play when you wake up?
Kaz
I can play any day but sat, 3-3:30 your time
Kaz
Are you alive ? its midweek already and all you've done is telling me: "well i can play here, deal with it" i think if you can make it for 4pm you should be able to play one hour earlier right ?
Kaz
unless maybe some fancy job where you leave mid afternoon, lol
EB0LA
Yes I'm working until 7:45a-4:15p M-F this week... so won't be available until after 4:30pm my time... On the weekend I'm available at 4 or later 100%. Surely if you can do 3-330 you can do 15 or 30 min later. I can try to rush & make it 3:45. Let me know if this is ok with you...
EB0LA
And yes I do have a pretty fancy job now. I work in the 3rd tallest building in Chicago ✌
Kaz
so yeah you won't be able to be quick if you have to go out the giant building many stairs escalators and stuff, lol. 3:30pm -4 sunday is the maximum i can make
Kaz
... thursday already, u tryna deadgame it ? well you asked for morning, i should be avaiable at 2:30pm my time saturday, at this point its either that or sunday 9-9:30
EB0LA
No, I want to play. I mean morning, not afternoon is a possibility on Sat/Sun like 5-8am your time. If not, Sunday 3:30pm my time will have to do.
Kaz
i can't. sunday 3:30pm -4 it is
Kaz
just in case you plan to be late, i have to go before 10pm my time. Don't be late