Smogon Forums

iEvils
iEvils
I’m also ET, does Monday around 7-8 sometime whenever we decide to respond to each other work?
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Yes! Monday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, will work. Also we can battle on Monday. Message me so you approve this message.
iEvils
iEvils
Sorry, yes I’m still down, my phone was being trash while I was in Chicago but now I’m back so yee I’m still down
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Okay, tell me when you're on like right now. I'm on like most of the day.
iEvils
iEvils
I’m about to get on and I’ll be on for a while
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
OMG! I'm so sorry I wasn't on, yesterday. That was my bad, I was going to a buffet at the time and my phone died. My bad, can we do it today?
iEvils
iEvils
Sure, just tell me an exact time you can play
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Any day, after 7 PM (ET) Let's try today. Respond if you agree to this.
iEvils
iEvils
Yeah that’ll work
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
See ya at 7!
iEvils
iEvils
Give me a few minutes man! Gotta let the dogs out and I’ll be on right away
iEvils
iEvils
Hey man you there?
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Um, I was playing on my computer, and I didn't see you on. But, I was checking every like 15 minutes. Were you on?
iEvils
iEvils
Yeah I’ve been on and got off around 9, if you get on I can again now
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
I'm about to go to sleep. Um, tommorow 7 - 9, will work.
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Also, do you know when we have to battle? And how does the moderator know if me or you won the battle? Can you help me answer that?
iEvils
iEvils
I need To check the end date for our battle time, but we have to save and upload replays for proof that you can look up on your showdown profile, it’s best of 3 I believe so we’d upload all of them. After our battle we both go to the page we said “in” on and say if we won or loss and what the score was so it’s easier on the mods
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Oh okay, can we use the same teams, in the best out of 3?
iEvils
iEvils
I’m sure you can, I’d suggest you shouldn’t just so the opponent won’t know your team again
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Okay, I'll try to make another UU team right now.