Smogon Forums

Idyll
Idyll
My bad, I counted off Tuesday, how about Thursday 10 PM mine?
EmbCPT
EmbCPT
I'll be departing 50 minutes after, so that won't work
Idyll
Idyll
this on the Thursday or the Friday? Anyway I can't really play today nor can I tomorrow, mb.
EmbCPT
EmbCPT
oh sorry, I didn't see the message you sent about Thursday. 10 PM your time on Thursday sounds perfect!
Idyll
Idyll
Cool beans, it's set then
Idyll
Idyll
im on ps
Idyll
Idyll
yoooo
Idyll
Idyll
my guy, i have to go since it's late. rip.
EmbCPT
EmbCPT
I really messed this up... Im very sorry, smth came up and I could only show up now... Saturday at 10pm your time, would you be able to play?
Idyll
Idyll
ye, that works
Idyll
Idyll
could 9 PM feasibly work? I'd prefer that instead if it does, no biggie if it doesn't though
EmbCPT
EmbCPT
I'm still studying my options, but that might be ok. Saturday from 9 to 11 is tough, but any earlier is risky and any later I assume it's too late for you. Sunday at 9 could also work for me, but I'm still waiting on confirmation.
Idyll
Idyll
Anything that works for you around those times is cool dude. Just hit me up with the set time if one pops up for you
EmbCPT
EmbCPT
Can you do Sunday then?
Idyll
Idyll
ye, that's cool w/ me
EmbCPT
EmbCPT
Hey! Just a heads up, my friend had a medical emergency and I only got back from the hospital about 30 mins ago. I should still be able to make it, but I hope you understand if I oversleep a bit. Sorry about this mess.
Idyll
Idyll
if u want we can play on monday lmao
Idyll
Idyll
also sorry to hear that about your friend, wishing him a speedy recovery :)
Idyll
Idyll
Alternatively, we can also play sometime like Sunday 8-11 PM GMT -4, that's 8-11 AM for me on Monday and I usually wake up early.
Idyll
Idyll
Not to pull a fast one to john you or anything, but I can't play you tonight. I feel really bad physically atm and wont be able to play. I'm really sorry for this one :(

I'll try to work into the other times I said + what you can suggest if those dont work. I'm available 8 AM - 11 PM GMT+8. Again, MB