Smogon Forums

C y 1
Sorry I din know abt that ! I tot can re-request as long u request 1 at the a time. Ok I return it then ...
C y 1
Eisenherz, I had sent the Landorus-T.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Thanks! I have now deposited a lvl 11 male for Zapdos. (If you would prefer to send them all at once in a trade, we could organize that, just let me know...!)
C y 1
Erm most of the mon in my moon, so we concentrate clear those first ! Only a few in my ultra moon ! Maybe we can link trade at the next send out? U just gif me a message again ! Doubt we same time zone though!
C y 1
Btw, I had send the zapdos .
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have time to trade currently, but would you be available tomorrow around this time? I should be available then if that works. In the meantime, I deposited a lvl. 12 female Cutiefly for Tapu Koko!
C y 1
Ard this time can ! Ahha actually there another way which will be faster! But need huge trust ! Lol I sent mon that still has stock to participants and update u ! Then u can reply the send message and update ya stock accordingly without u needing to send to participants ! Of cuz only for those I have extra! That if u r ok with it !
C y 1
I just sent the Tapu Koko already ! 1 more Tapu Koko to go!
C y 1
Hmm so how ? Still trading ?
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Well, that's a pretty good offer! Since I will send the Pokémon to people who request anyway, I have no objection to you sending them directly! Would you be able to send right now the requests of renavant (Gothitelle) and Kako (Ninetales)? It will probably go quicker overall to go this way, so good idea!
C y 1
Ok can . I sent already then update u. Give me a moment
C y 1
Ok both sent! Any more ?
C y 1
Next one I had send Tapu Koko to warudo as well
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Perfect, thanks a lot, none more are needed for now! Left to send later will be: Incineroar, Mimikyu, Gastrodon, Naganadel, Celesteela, Tapu Fini and Gardevoir (listing them now just to keep track).
C y 1
Haha the best method ...I think u miss out 2 more! Blacephon n mawile if u track back! Lol