Smogon Forums

nui
nui
Reminds me I should play SS again. I'ma give universe server a try
nui
nui
You got some solid rolls. Idk how good bell is rn but i know assclass is amazing
bobochan
bobochan
Damn, I never knew you stopped (it was implied half a year ago that you were still playing). There hasn't been any decent mobile releases in Q4 of 2017, after trying what a failure Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team was it made me realise SS was still the best soccer title on mobile. Luckily there was a new server for me to re-roll on so I don't have to try and catch up with the people on Global or Galaxy.
bobochan
bobochan
It took 2 weeks of re-rolling but I guess it was worth it. I also had 7-8 legendary re-rolls but when I got to rank 30 I received a different element and I didn't want that (I'm fine with going any element but I wanted mono > hybrid/rainbow). Only played mono Ardor previously (and that was bad vs anything other than Whirlwind) so I'm curious to see how mono Thunder is in the current meta.
nui
nui
Wow how much this game has changed since than. I'm currently re-rolling haven't gotten any decent rolls yet but I did get Balth 2nd try but I didn't want him. I want to aim for jiho really bad