Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• d̸̩͎a̭̰b̝̳͓b̹͚̤̳̟̳ͅi̵͍̭͍̞ṋ̢̞g ̞͚̭̥͔ḏ̺͇̱̞́ụ̀ͅs͞k̻̜͔̤̱̼̖u̟̙̹̰̫l̲͈̀l̡̦
    sup man, when you wanna play for dubs? im est and usually free after 6-7 pm
    Bouff
    Bouff
    im on for the next few hours prob, if you can't make that i guess we can get an extension? im sorry for my schedule being so shitty lol, if its grounds for an act win then its urs
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    main or smogtours?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hey, got home a bit earlier, can fite whenever unless i get dragged out again
    Hey mate sorry i didnt have a half hour at any point yesterday, but i have some time here in two hrs to prep and then we can maybe fight tonight around 9pm-10pm my time? GMT+2 i believe (its 2pm in 10 mins here, now)
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Hit me up on Discord like an hour in advance
    pst. fite wen for ssnl. gibe free win p;z
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Would sat afternoon like the hour before stout work
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    that should be 3 EST right? I might actually be busy around that time (or, more specifically, en route back to my parent's house). I'll figure out that particular detail and get back to you
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ya sounds about right.
    yo im EST and able to play after 7 most days of the week. when would be best for you?
    Trelloant
    Trelloant
    uhh actually naw i won't be can we try doing it Sunday then?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Yeah sure, I should be on all day for real
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Hey man I guess I missed you or something, hit me up tomorrow at any time and we'll be able to play. I'll have a brief window where I can't play because I'm going back to my parents' house for a few days, but that's like a half hour of time I won't be available
    Magikarp jump!!!!!!
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I SWEAR I DIDN'T CHANGE MY AVATAR JUST BECAUSE OF THIS COMMENT I JUST REALLY LIKE GENONE'S ART I AM SO SORRY
    I can't post in Policy Review, but to reply to your argument:
    > We don't allow the Mimic glitch, which gives Pokemon access to moves they don't learn; why should we allow this, which gives Pokemon access to stats they can't reach?
    We allow the Pomeg glitch, which gives a few Pokemon a few moves they can't get (limited reach). This glitch gives one Pokemon one set of stats they can't get (even more limited reach).
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I knew that would come up! I think the Pomeg glitch is a lot different because it only allows Pokemon to get moves they don't learn YET, rather than not at all; a level 100 Porygon in DPP would have access to Tri Attack while a level 5 would not. Pomeg Glitch is also pretty irrelevant now because you can use Heart Scale to learn moves you don't get until later now, but I imagine there are a few modern cases (with DPP tutors)
    Zowayix
    Zowayix
    You could make a very similar argument for this glitch: Giratina-O *can* hold a non-Griseous Orb item in-game, just only in the Distortion World (or in one PWT DLC tournament). That's why I specifically brought up these scenarios in the original RoA thread. And this glitch is also irrelevant now for all games Gen 5+.

Phrased more similarly: "In Gen 4, Porygon can have Tri Attack...but from level 51 onwards only. Too bad Little Cup demands level 5 only. Oh look, here's a glitch that gives Porygon Tri Attack at level 5 anyway. Convenient; let's use it."
    "In Gen 4, Giratina-O can hold a non-Griseous Orb item...but in the Distortion World only. Too bad Ubers/AG demands link battles only. Oh look, here's a glitch that gives "Giratina-O" a non-Griseous Orb item in link battles anyway. Convenient; let's use it."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…