eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey - we got matched up for ADV Cup. I'm actually getting married this Saturday, so anything you can do to play early (like Wednesday or earlier) would be awesome. I'm GMT-7, and should be free after 7pm, or super early in the mornings. I'm also free now, if you want to play.
    eden
    eden
    i'm sparkling dreams
    we play for mid gen tour, let me know when you would like to play i'm GMT +2
    eden
    eden
    lol this is so hard to schedule; if you don't hmu in my afternoon or so it's gonna be hard to play dude
    Sakito
    Sakito
    dude i'm gonna sleep soon, i guess i'll give you the win c:
    eden
    eden
    =/ sorry dude
    Hi, I'm GMT+1. When do you want to play for POWC? I'm fine with most times before 1am for me.
    you free to play this weekend? i'm wide open either day. I'm eastern time.
    eden
    eden
    Sounds like a plan, what rooms do you idle in
    Reverb
    Reverb
    OU and Chess. Lmk about what time works for you be Friday if that’s cool and I’ll be on then. Ideally not at night thx
    we play for roapl, i can do 6:45 am most weekday mornings. I can occasionally do after 6 pm as well, but i will likely have trouble this week. Weekends i can do around 9-10 am. Timezone i think is gmt -5.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Sounds good
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i haven't seen you on today yet, can you be on soon?
    eden
    eden
    sure if i can get on in 10 mins or so I will, if not would you be down w tomorrow at the same time?
    we play adv cup r1, gmt-4, this weekend anything between 12pm-10pm is cool but i have dpp cup at 3pm sat
    ABR
    ABR
    ^ i'd like to know a time in advance
    eden
    eden
    sure i'll let you know after monday
    ABR
    ABR
    any weekday between like 3:30pm-10pm is cool, and weekend im very flexible just ideally not during smogtour times
    When do you wanna play for OUrPL? I'm GMT -3.
    keys
    keys
    I don't really have any reliable windows where I'll be at home for tomorrow and Saturday. I was thinking we could play on Sunday around the beginning of tour, if that's okay with you.
    power
    power
    ok 2:45 PM on sunday EDT (GMT-4) sounds like a plan
    eden
    eden
    Sounds good
    We have to play adv ou. When do you want to play? I’m usually kinda busy during weekdays because of work so I’d like to play during the weekend. I’m EST.
    hey we're paired for oras ou tour. im +5.30 and free mostly during the day till about 1am my time. when can you play
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    idk if you were waiting yesterday, my net died for many hours so i couldn't get on. could we reschedule?
    eden
    eden
    Sure, we had a snowstorm here lol so I had shaky net too
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i think my late times work best for you(you're now edt i think) so 9pm-1am my time any day
    A faint clap of thunder,
    Clouded skies,
    Perhaps rain will come.
    If so, will you stay here with me?

A faint clap of thunder,
    Even if rain comes or not,
    I will stay here,
    Together with you.
    Hi, I've apparently been assigned to you for B101. Look forward to talking to you!
    Fresher Than You
    Fresher Than You
    Are you sure you gave me the right disc tag? I copy pasted it and it didn't work. it might just be troubles with discord itself though. Sorry again.
    eden
    eden
    eden’s embrace#3459
    try this
    eden
    eden
    meanwhile i sent a request
    that is definitely lyn
    eden
    eden
    :weary: haven't played that one sadly
    6ti
    6ti
    im in the middle of it and its got the best story out of the ones that i've played, you should play it too
    just use dolphin or something
    eden
    eden
    will do brotha, sounds like a plan
    We're paired up for the 4 Way Tiebreaker RoA Tour II, My timezone is GMT 0, From Wednesday to Thursday I can play 5pm-11pm while Friday to Sunday 7pm - 12pm
    When you wanna play Tyranitar cup? Best times for me are 9:30pm - 1am gmt
    DKM
    DKM
    Yeah. I should be on
    eden
    eden
    You know what est is with respect to gmt right
    DKM
    DKM
    I believe so. 6pm est would be 11pm gmt if I'm not mistaken
    Hey when can you play for RoA olympics? I'm gmt -6, i can usually do 6:30 am and 11:30 pm. Next week I'll be on sporadically in evening/afternoon.
    eden
    eden
    hey! that sounds fine, next weekend good? or maybe tonight if possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…