Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Your profile picture keeps reminding me to read Harry Potter. It's the most popular literary series I haven't read :(
    i still try to catch an article! they just always get snatched before i see them :[
    Lumari
    Lumari
    you can try and write some too!! :>
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oh i'd try but i really won't have time to think for one till this semester ends(july), i only get some free time enough for an html, but these gaps are infrequent so i miss all of them ;-;
    Hey TDP! If Xen's passing the baton on the EV guides I could take those over.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    sounds good to me, are you good with posting a new thread or do you want me to transfer the OP of his to you?
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Cool. I'm fine with posting a new thread, thanks.
    I implemented the DOU Peli check, this is my first analysis that I've completed, do I need to post that its finished anywhere?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    just post in the thread that it's done + change the tag to done, then memo / tree / genone will upload it when they can
    Omg no way! You like March of the Black Queen too...

It's my favourite Queen song and one of my favourite songs of all time >.<
    hey quick question, is the word "legendary" supposed to be capitalized as in like Legendary Pokémon? asking because i havent found anything regarding that on the spelling thread
    Lumari
    Lumari
    should be lowercase, legendary classes (e.g. Island Guardians) should be capitalised though
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    alright thanks
    can you unlock my profile?
    Zeno
    Zeno
    yeah namechange, it's been a little more than a week but I dropped only two letters from the previous nickname (and this is why I didn't get a ct)
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ah ok, ye you shouldn't need a lock when the change wasn't found worth a ct, i've unlocked you
    Zeno
    Zeno
    thanks!
    Have you read the hp books?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    more times than i can remember, haha, re-read them a couple months ago
    ckw
    ckw
    What's your favourite among the seven?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    uh deathly hallows but i feel that's everyone's favourite already, second favourites are azkaban and order of the phoenix. personally i've always found azkaban more enjoyable to read, but order of the phoenix does a better job crafting the world / atmosphere so ya
    your avatar is precious, one of my fav moments. I always kinda wished they would have gotten together but every time it enters my mind I'm like nah, too weird.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    yeah they make more sense as close friends, haha. which in its own way is a pretty great outcome too honestly
    Just wanna say thanks for leading such a great GP team!
    P Squared
    P Squared
    you’re welcome
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i am sorry i meant to comment on this but forgot to ,_, i like receiving messages like this so thanks!
    Raidx
    all good heh, np :D
    How long do we have to get an article out of wip?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    if it's not time sensitive (which yours isn't really unless there's a possibility of it getting banned at some point) there's no real set time as long as you're not taking, like, months. we'll check up on progress occasionally but if you just keep working steadily then that works fine
    maroon
    maroon
    Alright n.n
    bro do you have the power to forcefully set my avatar as something
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    you see that was the issue i was having. i would load it, it would do the loading animation, then the animation would stop and it would never show up. oh well let's hope.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    AHHH! thank you so much bro, i wish i could repay you but i cant return any valid smogon favor hahaha
    Lumari
    Lumari
    no sweat haha
    Kinda funny how we both decided to reread the entire Harry Potter series during roughly the same time (I started like a month ago and finished it last week and also decided to watch all the movies last week/this week). Meanwhile, you decided to do the same lol
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i guess i had forgotten how good it was, always had fond memories about 7 but enjoyed the others way more than i remembered
  • Loading…
  • Loading…