Wenderz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just feel like telling you your lickylicky thing is all fucked up if you didn't see it. it's kind of weird
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Yeah, it obviously didn't look like this when I wrote it and in the preview... Thank you for letting me know.
    Hey are you going to put up the WIP for Donphan and Tentacruel soon?
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Dragonite*
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    There are a bunch of other Pokemon in WIP in the forum you need to do as well! Please get these out of WIP soon or they will be reassigned.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Sorry, I had a busy week. Tentacruel is done, Dragonite WIP should apper by tomorrow.
    Hey nice Jolteon analysis! Thanks for helping me ask about writing up anyalysis too =-). Let's do our best, yeah?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    You're welcome, and thank you.
    captt, would like to play this weekend, pst
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi. Playing this week-end seems perfectly fine for me, preferably Sunday. I'm GMT+2 and can play whenever you want.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    ok lets do nighttime ur time sunday? maybe like 1pm my time, 10pm ur time (if my match checks out)
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Ok, 10 PM works for me. See you then.
    captt, prefer weekend, ideally sunday. gmt-4
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi. GMT +2, I'm perfectly fine with playing Sunday, does something like 3 PM your time work ?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Works
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    hey can you play a bit before or after 3 (i should be on until 3 now, if you wanna do early)
    Yo, I'm your opponent for CAPTT this week. I'd prefer to play sometime Friday or late during the weekend, when are you available?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi. I'm available this entire week but I would prefer playing during the week-end as well when I'll have my computer back and a more reliable Internet. GMT +2 here.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    How does 9 AM your time Sunday sound? If I didn't screw up the timezones that should be 12 AM my time.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Sounds good, I'll try not to be late.
    yo we matched for captt, id like to play as early in the week as possible, im pst
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hey. Today I should be available at 4 and 10 PM GMT +1. Can't tell yet for the following days but I should always be available at something like 9-10 PM.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    ok ill come on at 9pm ur time today
    Matched up for CAPTT week 2. I’m GMT -4 (EST) and can play any day but this Friday. Let me know when you can play :)
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    It should be good, I just want to be able to test with my team before we play
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    lemme know a time for sunday, I have some family stuff so I just want to make sure i can schedule around it. 4 pm EST should still work if thats good for you, but ill update you if anything changes.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Ok, 4 PM at your time should work for me as well.
    Je me souviens plus si on a schedule NU classic, je devrais être pas mal présent sur PS ce week-end pour jouer en tout cas
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Non, je devrais être plutôt présent pendant l'après-midi et demain too, mais si tu tiens à avoir un schedule, alors aujourd'hui à 17h00 marcherait ?
    sup bro when you want to play dpp nu tour gmt 0
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi, I'm GMT +2 and available this entire week (maybe not at some in the week-end though), so I should be able to play whenever you want. Does tomorrow at something like 4 PM your time sound good ?
    PA
    PA
    yeah cool
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I deeply apologise for missing the scheduled time... However, I lost against the one who subbed my initial opponent round one and I still got picked, so I'm not sure if I should play against you since the ones who hosted might just have skipped the win post, if that's the case then maybe it's best we don't play for nothing.
    were paired for back to the future, im gmt -5, what times work for you?
    Virizain
    Virizain
    Yo, something unexpected came up and I missed our scheduled time, Im free now until 3 if this hits you
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    What about that?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Just let him get the win, I have other business now. Good luck in the future btw.
    Yo, we're paired for DPP UU Cup r3. I'm gmt -6 and am available most nights, when do you wanna play?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Yo just reminding you to respond to this.
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi, sorry. I think it's rather difficult to find a "kind" time for both of us, but if you're only available at night on Sunday, then I can try to be there at something like 7 AM my time, but it seems rather unreasonnable for you...
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Yeah I can't play at midnight :/

If you're online we can play right now.
    Hi, we are playing for ADV UU Cup, I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually available 7PM-11PM my time
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi, I deeply apologise for missing the scheduled time... I'm available during the entire week-end except maybe Saturday between 5 and 9 PM.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Can you do like Sunday my 8PM?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Yes, sure.
    BW2 UU cup thingy, am GMT +1, can't fight tonight and would prefer to fight around next weekend cause then I'll be home and not in this shithole with bad internet tyvm :)
    Fille
    Fille
    Back home, got little time today but if you feel like fighting tomorrow or sunday (or tbh before like 7pm today) then I'm up for that :) Just tell me when you'd prefer and I'll try to be there !
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Ok, I can play now, or until 6 PM today. If you can't then maybe tomorrow at something like 3 PM ?
    Fille
    Fille
    3pm is good, I'll be there :)
    yo when can you play for dpp grand slam
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    I'm GMT+1 and free Sunday as well as today between 4 and 7 PM, I should be available late tomorrow too but I can't give an exact time.
    fatty
    fatty
    im available now if u are
    fatty
    fatty
    im free the rest of the night tonight, all day tomorrow, and sunday gmt-4
    Hey DPP NU, GMT +10. I'm free on weekdays past 5pm my time, and I'm pretty free on the weekend. When is best for you to play?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Hi, can you play Thursday at something like 7 PM at your time ?
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    Yeah that time works fine for me.
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    I'm on smogtours
    hi when roa olympics? gmt+2
    mael
    mael
    o sorry something got in between 4pm doesn't work but i can probably play at like 9pm today, or tomorrow evening or morning
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    No problem, see you tomorrow at 11 AM then ? I can do it before 6 PM too.
    mael
    mael
    if you're on rn i can play too! (on stours)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…