tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uu open when play? Im +5 prefer playing at evenings
    tazz
    tazz
    Don't feel like playing it anymore take the win
    hey dude you are my opponent for pu spring seasonal. i am gmt +2 when is the best time you can play ?
    tazz
    tazz
    nah I have to run some errands, would around evening your time work?
    aybekay
    aybekay
    yeah it would work around evening where should we play on the smogtours server or on the main server. my name on ps is the same as here btw.
    tazz
    tazz
    Can you play now? On main preferably
    Lc seasonal, I'm est. When do you wanna play
    tazz
    tazz
    I think there was a mistake when my opponent and I asked for an extension, I think Merritt didn’t see it. Once it’s resolved I’ll tell you
    tazz
    tazz
    I'm same timezone and can play during the day and evening most times
    naruto(sage)
    naruto(sage)
    Alright I'll challenge you tomorrow when you're online
    yo buddy, when would you be good for LCPL? i am generally available M-F 7PM-11PM EST, can do mornings saturday most likely but afternoons are more difficult to commit to.
    tazz
    tazz
    Same timezone, I’ll check my schedule tonight but most days after Tuesday I should be free around that time
    teal6
    teal6
    how you looking for tn?
    tazz
    tazz
    I need to talk with my team a little bit beforehand, but later tonight would work
    dpp cup when. im gmt+2 and can play in my afternoon / evenings
    tazz
    tazz
    -4 can play afternoons evenings my time. Likely your evenings would be best, as they are my afternoons. tomorrow and Wednesday are the best days for me, otherwise we can do weekends
    Raiza
    Raiza
    im on rn if you want otherwise tomorrow(wednesday) / weekend works as well
    tazz
    tazz
    I'm on as bcq tazz
    Hey man, we play for DPP cup. I'm GMT -3 avaliable during most afternoons and evenings weekdays, random times during weekend. Tell me a good time for you, my nickname os PS is The Kyle feel free to chall me there if you see me (i'm usually on ruin of alph)
    MDL, when can you play? Fr/Sat/Sun afternoon should work for me in theory. I'm EST.
    tazz
    tazz
    that works
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    yo I was online quite a bit last night, checked for you here and there (but didn't check THAT hard I guess) but never saw you... Do you want to try to reschedule?
    tazz
    tazz
    sorry something came up and I ended up traveling last night, I'm on now if you'd like to play
    Scheduling for bw lc finals

GMT +0, after 8pm's usually good

Would prefer to fight later than soon because I need to stop being lazy and build new bw teams
    tazz
    tazz
    I wasn't sure I was going to be able to play today but I'm on now if you'd like to play
    fitzy72
    where? I don't see you on discord or smogtours or main
    tazz
    tazz
    on as tazz1 main
    lc classic i can fight whenever
    tazz
    tazz
    I'm waiting for a scrim in another game so I might be able to play one game now, If you just want to wait and get them all done at once I can play tonight at around 8 probably
    tazz
    tazz
    Nvm sorry, we can play tonight
    natu
    natu
    lol ok
    when bw lc, cannot be after thursday night gmt-5 if at all possible --- glhf
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Can’t until after 4ish as I said — will be free from 4:30 onward for sure, just shoot me a message
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    If you can’t make that I can get an extension or we can reschedule probs
    tazz
    tazz
    That works fine, sorry I just forgot
    yo when lc classic? im gmt+1 free in my nights
    tazz
    tazz
    I can play for maybe 2 hours from 2:30-4:30 my time, otherwise gonna have to call act or try to get an extension
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    i had an exam so i completely forget, are u on right now? i will be free from now in main as Real FV13 like 2h
    tazz
    tazz
    kk, I'll b there in a moment
    hey when can you play for playoffs I'm free 6:30 am 6:30 pm 11:30 pm gmt -6
    tazz
    tazz
    Preferably later in that time period though
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ur not online and i doubt ill have time later :/
    tazz
    tazz
    k we can try for some time tomorrow but worst case we can just get an extension
    hey when would you prefer to play for playoffs
    tazz
    tazz
    I wasn't sure what meta we're playing until this afternoon so I don't really have teams, so unless today is the only day you can play I'd like to play another time sry
    Dundies
    its fine, op said we need to play wednesday or later anyways, so maybe wednesday or friday night?
    tazz
    tazz
    k
    Hey I'm your seasonal opp, im available tonight, and tuesday night but can play on almost every day around 12am-1am gmt+2 idk ehat the deadline is exactly but im also available next week Friday and Saturday
    tazz
    tazz
    I think OP did the matchup wrong, pretty sure your opponent is the other guy. I messaged OP
    Jox
    Jox
    LOL how are you btw doing bud :) welp gonna try to slay him than
    tazz
    tazz
    p good c: good luck scheduling with him it's a nightmare
    Hi, we're paired for seasonal R4. I'm GMT +1 and I can only play during the morning, from 8 AM to 10 AM, on weekdays as I'm gonna be busy on weekend. When do you wanna get this done? :]
    MFJK
    I'm usually busy at this time but I'll try to get some time to play
    tazz
    tazz
    Today would be the best day though, and the later the better on Wednesday. About 9 PM or later would be best. I'll get back to you asap with exact times
    tazz
    tazz
    yeah it has to be tonight 8-10 pm my time or 4-10 pm my time tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…