Lord Death Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ru open i'm +2. can u play today
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i'm gmt -5 but i don't think i'd be able to find time today. do you have other days that work for you?
    Z+V
    i have a busy week but u can propose reasonable times and i can try to make them ig. that said if u can somehow manage to play today i can do until very late in my night, like 4 am
    Nu open when? Gmt+2
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i'm gmt-5, whenever works best for you probably. i'm free more or less whenever.
    didi
    Wanna play tomorrow about 11pm gmt+1?
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    that's about 40 minutes ago this time, but tomorrow, right? that works for me
    Hey we have to play for DPL w1, im gmt+2. Would you be able to play sunday after stour?
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i don't understand what you mean by after stour
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    smogon tour is a livetour which starts sunday at 8 pm gmt+1, so probably 1-2 hours after that start
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    I should be available then.
    Hey, we're paired for DOU ssnls. I'm gmt-4 and can play Thursday-Sunday. Any time work best in that range?
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    maybe around noon gmt -5?

also are you gmt 4 or -4, just so i'm 100% sure
    Tman
    Tman
    I'm -4 (US East). And yea, noon your time sounds good to me. Talk to you then
    Tman
    Tman
    On main as Tman when ready
    Hi we play for dou ssnl, I'm GMT-7. I play for spl playoffs this week, would you be cool moving our set to sunday or monday? If not lmk what your availability is like
    Hey. I have sort of a tough week to schedule with. Would you be able to play at around 6 am GMT+0 on Monday?
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    I think so, that's an awkward time so I won't be able to let you know for sure until closer to it.
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i am available then for sure
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i'm available on both smogtours and regular, i have a guest over sort of so i won't reply instantly but i am available and have been since 45 minutes ago (assuming i got the time right and i think i did)
    yo, when would you like to play for ru world cup? gmt-5
    kumiko
    kumiko
    ya thats fine. anytime between 1-10 as long as you let me know ahead of time is good with me
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    I think I should be free that whole day, is there any specific time that would work best for you?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    o i thought i responded to this earlier my b, but lets aim for 3 pm i guess
    when do you want to play rupl? im gmt +2 and available all sunday(saturday only really late my time and ill prob be too tired anyway from work)
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i'm gmt -5 but i'm mostly awake at night and early morning, so I think I can do your sunday.
    aye when do you wanna play for rupl? im gmt -7, i can play from noon 'til 9 pm thursday (tomorrow), from 4pm til midnight friday, and whenever weekend as long as it's not my mornings
    when play for untier? (hoping maybe monday evening or something!)
    marilli
    marilli
    or we can do sunday evening if we can do earlier tonight. obviously i wouldn't prefer staying up that late but i think if it comes down to it, yes ill be awake.
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    I'm only really free before noon and after midnight this whole week, including Sunday. if midnight (my time) works for you tonight let's do that.
    marilli
    marilli
    yeah that works thanks
    hey we need to play for dubers tour. gmt + 1 and free most evenings so pick a time
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    I'm gmt -5 I think and free whenever, is there any day of the week you'd prefer?
    i havent even played hots since murky rework, how cancer is it
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    less bad than people say but still pretty bad. murky can delay better than before and can end up very, very tank which is bad when he has such short death times and good harass
    DTC
    DTC
    isnt he like super OP vs autoattacks too, like he outduels shit he shouldnt
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    i think he's just too survivable in general now that his talents aren't complete garbage
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…