Smogon Forums

Christian
Christian
Sure, will head on with X again right now. was witing for your message
Inkblot
Inkblot
ah dang, just realized the smoochum didn't have its hidden ability. its not a big deal as its hidden ability isn't the best, but it would have been nice to have. i won't ask you to breed another though, unless we do a separate trade for it in the future. but i still really appreciate it having it, so thanks!
Christian
Christian
Hydration is HA on Smoochum, it has its HA:)
Inkblot
Inkblot
ok, first off i am really sorry, i just checked again and the smoochum had its hidden ability. i don't know how i missed that. i swear when i checked it in the box it said oblivious. i am really sorry about that, i goofed really bad. uh, do you want a bold hidden power ice zapdos, swords dance quilfish, or heal block palkia as an appology?
Christian
Christian
Don't worry! You're too good, but I'm already satisfied with the mons I got in our trade :) Thanks again!
Inkblot
Inkblot
ok, cool. thanks again for the pokemon~
Inkblot
Inkblot
hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to RNG abuse some italian dittos for me would you? i got a few dittos from most, but they haven't been quite enough as i have found myself having a hard time with breeding a few things. i mainly need 2 6iv dittos, one adamant and one jolly, and also a 31/1/31/30/31/31 ditto for breeding HP electric pokemon. i find i need these the most. is there anything i can breed or rng for you, if you can get these?
Christian
Christian
Not really interested in RNGing Ditto at the moment, though if some other interesting project come up don't hesitate to contact me ;)
Inkblot
Inkblot
hey, i have transfered up the HA tepig and oshowott, andi can trade you them with the special balls so you can breed them! just a reminder the sets i want are as follows:

tepig
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Jolly
Pokeball: Any gen 7 Special Ball
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
- Sucker Punch
- Super Power
- Heavy Slam
- Body Slam

Oshawott
Ability: Shell Armor
Nature: Jolly
Pokeball: Any gen 7 Special Ball
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
- Night Slash
- Copy Cat
- Assurance
- Screech

let me know what you want and i'll get to breeding it right away.
Christian
Christian
Cool! I'll check your thread later. Let me know when i can pick them up :)
Inkblot
Inkblot
i can trade now if you are avalible!
Inkblot
Inkblot
actually, can i change the oshawott's nature to adamant? i forgot that is usually the better nature for it. i also have a jolly 6 iv ditto so if i want a jolly nature later.
Christian
Christian
Yeah sure ^.^ I should be able to trade today
Inkblot
Inkblot
i can trade now if you are avalible
Christian
Christian
I didn't see your message. Hopefully we can do it in the next minutes ;)
Inkblot
Inkblot
yeah, will come online now. been super busy today so i couldn't really trade till now anyway. had a doctors appointmet and then rng abused poke-transporter to get flawless gen 1 legendaries.
Christian
Christian
That's cool - Poketransporter RNG should be interesting. I will come online now too
Inkblot
Inkblot
oh, forgot, using a different ds again. FC: 5344 - 0694 - 2650 IGN: Anthony
Inkblot
Inkblot
do you need me to trade you them in special balls? or do you have them in appricorn/beast balls already?
Christian
Christian
Alright, will let you know when everything's ready, thank you :D