Colossus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Re: post about a matching ball reference in OI. Afaik there isn't a guide per se since it's really subjective. I remembered this being posted a while back tho, so perhaps it might serve you some good :) (Didn't realize it posted 5 years ago now!)
    Colossus
    Colossus
    Thanks a ton! I know it's pretty subjective, but I know certain combinations are more popular than others. I'm also interested in people's ideas for matching thematically as well.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    No problem! I've always tried for the matching balls as well haha. I always prioritize how it looks over a theme, but I also don't do much (any) trading :P
    Hey when do you want to play for ADV cup? I’m free pretty much all this weekend, and generally 10 am to 2 pm and 8 pm to 12 am (-5 GMT) on weekdays
    Colossus
    Colossus
    I'm GMT -6 I believe, so any time today if that works for you should be fine for me. I don't expect to make it very far since I'm kinda a novice to ADV
    Slick Willy
    Slick Willy
    Then want to get it out of the way now, I’ll be on as SlickWilly2k18 on the main server
    Save file erased, have to start from scratch. Thanks everyone for all of the trades before this date. I hope I can figure this out... :(
    N64Gary
    i'd erase him from earth
    You okay with a female with just 31 ivs in HP, Def, SpA and Spe?
    Has egg moves: Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun and Close Combat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…