Inkblot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -Bold Poliwag (Water Sport, Encore, Refresh and Haze)
    -Adamant Carvanha (Thrash, Brine, Destiny Bond and Hydro Pump)
    -Jolly Buneary (Fake Out, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch)
    -Bold Slowpoke (Belch, Block, Snore and Sleep Talk)
    -Bold Oddish (Nature Power, Teeter Dance, Ingrain, Synthesis)
    -Timid Vulpix (Disable, Hypnosis, Flail, Extraensory)
    -Timid Petilil (Healing Wish, Grass Whistle, Ingrain, Bide)
    Christian
    Christian
    I will catch those in Apricorn balls, don't worry. Just needed the female Ha ;)
    Christian
    Christian
    Caught a Heavy Ball Samurott and a Moon Ball Emboar through Island scan. I just need to teach Smeargle all the EMs then I will start the chain breeding. Hopefully I will have everything ready by this weekend!
    Inkblot
    Inkblot
    awesome, sounds good!
    Hey! Just wanted to clarify coolflare's comment in sqsr: If you RNG'd the mon, feel free to trade it. We have no issues with RNG abuse here (though you did the right thing by pointing out it was RNG'd). Their comment really only applies if you can't source where you got the Pokemon from (i.e. got it in some random trade), in which case you should be wary of trading it.
    Inkblot
    Inkblot
    thank you so much for clarifying this. That makes more sense. thank you, I think i understand much better now.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    No problem ^_^
    Yo, I don't wanna seem like I'm self-plugging or anything, but I just read that you have previously tried GameCube RNG but failed. The process had become much easier in the last few months due to the advent of new tools, and I thought you may like to check out the XD RNG video guide that I made.
    https://youtu.be/jRCLcmX_5Tw

If you have any Q's about it feel free to PM or VM me here :)
    Lego
    Lego
    Not off by heart, but you can find it easily enough. Just search through the memory for a PID that you know is in your party and work it out from there.
    Inkblot
    Inkblot
    do you know where i can find out? looking though the memory would take way to long, and it only lets me search adresses, not values, so i can't search for my pokemon's PID
    Inkblot
    Inkblot
    actually, never mind. i found a way to search for values
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…