Idyll
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for dou ssnl, on weekend any reasonable hour after 3 pm GMT +1 would world for me
    Idyll
    Idyll
    how about Sunday your 4 PM / my 10 PM?
    SMB
    SMB
    I think that would work, see you there oo
    Idyll
    Idyll
    im on oo
    We play for duu tour. I'm est and can play weekdays between 4pm and 11pm. Later on in the week would be preferable if possible
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Umh I can try to swing that but no promises, I have a habit of randomly crashing sometimes
    Idyll
    Idyll
    i managed to finesse and can now play friday 10-11 AM my time, which should be thurs 9-10 PM for -5. Consequently, I can no longer play on my saturday. that good?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Okay, cya then
    hey i cant post in the suspect voting thread and i still wanna get it just so i can have it for tc. could you reopen?
    O we should probably try and schedule something for the team tour, gmt+1, got tuesday wednesday off. Hope we can make some last minute plan
    dibs
    dibs
    Sorry I completely slept through our scheduled time yesterday. Tell me when you're ready to play
    Idyll
    Idyll
    are you around rn?

im on ps
    dibs
    dibs
    Just abouta hop on
    :snake: I'm edt (gmt -4) and I can play 8:30-10 pm edt weekdays, 10-12 am + 5-10 pm the second saturday, and after 2:30 pm second sunday
    Idyll
    Idyll
    i can do 9-10 pm your time on the 2nd Sat, that's my 9-10 am Sunday
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Okay 9 should work then
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    I'm online whenever you're ready
    when you wanna play ? for the sm team tour thingy
    Idyll
    Idyll
    im gmt+8. this weekend and the next are p loaded for me so those aren't gonna work. I can play weekdays on my evenings only, and on the last sunday (Oct. 17) i can play all day. How about that Sunday my morning, which would be Sat night US?
    Bop :snake: tour. i prefer to play later my time and u seem to live on some kinda of wild sleep schedule so let me know times that typically work for you and would likely work for americans too. Would like to play earlier rather than later btw.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    GMT +8, this weird sleep schedule can be unpredictable so eh. I can do the first Sunday my morning, 10 AM+. Other times would be my evenings for next week's Mon-Thurs and any time of my day on next Fri and Sun
    miltankmilk
    Can you do your second Saturday or Sunday night at like 11 or 12 that night. That should be around 10 or 11 my time
    Idyll
    Idyll
    i can do second sat at around that time, yea. that's great actually
    Hey we play for snake phase 1, im US East coast timezone and definitely prefer to play my nights rather than mornings. I know TZs are a bitch here so let me know some times that work for you
    Idyll
    Idyll
    can you do sept 22 (thursday) evening / my sept 23rd morning? i can make my 9-11 AM if so, GMT+8
    Idyll
    Idyll
    *sept 21 us eve / sept 22 ph morning, mb
    marilli
    marilli
    yes that sounds good cya then
    yo we are matched up for ssnls. Weekdays from 7-11 pm est (gmt -4) (besides tuesday im busy) or weekends from 11am to 11pm work
    Idyll
    Idyll
    am GMT +8, your sat 9-11PM / my sun 9-11 AM?
    Animus
    Animus
    that works finely
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…