Luthier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A luthier was originally a maker of lutes, but the term now includes makers of stringed instruments such as the violin or classical guitar
    hey, when do you wanna play for LC seasonal? i'd prefer to play tuesday, wednesday, or thursday and i am gmt-4. sunday can work, too, if necessary.
    Luthier
    Luthier
    hey can we try to do something like wednesday. i have college apps and a test on tuesday.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    sure np, i hope they all go well. i can play anytime after 3pm weds
    lc ssnl, available 7-10pm gmt+1 every day plus 2-4pm on saturday and sunday
    MeButYou82
    MeButYou82
    yeah sorry couldn't get on. let's get an extension and figure something out
    Luthier
    Luthier
    Ah ok. Sorry I put down act on the thread. Can ya ask OP for an extension
    MeButYou82
    MeButYou82
    done! tomorrow i'm available 1-5:30pm your time and on wednesday i'm available 2:30-5:30pm. i'm also available today until 5:30pm, but it might take me a while to notice your response. if you can play today, pm me on discord and i'll notice at some point.
    We have to play for the LC open. I'm GMT +2 and today or on the weekend would work best for me since I can be on all day then. Activity throughout the week is limited to the very late evening.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Hey my work schedule is gonna be fucked till sunday. I'm only going to have time after 12 in the evening before i go to sleep until sunday. If you can't make that kind of time were gonna have to do an extension.
    PD
    PD
    GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAT
    Luthier
    Luthier
    lmao
    Battle for blt week 2. I'm on a vacation till 29th. Though i can play in my vacation its not prefered. If we can play after that i can be available for full day except early mornings and 2-3 hrs in evening.
    30th(friday) : 9 am- 3 pm. 8 pm - 1 am my time
    1st (saturday) : 9 am - 5 pm , 8:30 pm to 1 am my time.
    2nd(sunday) : 9am - 5 pm , 8 pm - 1 am my time.
    I'm gmt +5:30
    Luthier
    Luthier
    lets do 9:30 PM on the 30th. That should mean that I'm playing at noon on the 30th since i'm GMT -4. also , FYI i requested a name change to Luthier so if u dont see me as dull ladder u_u its cuz im on that account. gl hf
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    9:30 pm on 30th sounds fantastic. see u then.
    Luthier
    Luthier
    =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…