Smogon Forums

Mister57
Mister57
Hi, I'll ask them soon and tell you then. Just have to say that my Celesteela isn't hyper-trained yet, is level 66 and evsed like 248 HP / 120 Def / 142 Sp.Def (analysis from smogon adapted to level 50 )
Mister57
Mister57
Hey, I'm getting my Celesteela cloned for you. About Kartana, a Jolly Nature would be great ;)
JES
JES
It's optimal that Celesteela isn't level 100. That will allow me to have a bit of fun leveling it up.

I'll and catch another Kartana tonight or tomorrow. We'll see how friendly the RNG gods are tonight regarding IVs. Unless you don't care if one of the 31 IVs are in Special Attack.

And if you want a nickname, I'll be happy to pay the Name Rater a visit!
JES
JES
I'm happy to say that I caught one!

It's only Relatively Superior, but it has 31 IVs in HP, Attack, and Special Defense. It should be a good start until you can Super Train him.

Everything else but Attack is Pretty Good.
Mister57
Mister57
Sorry for late, it was 4am for me and I was sleeping :P
Anyway, that's good, yes! I'm going to hypertrain it so IVs don't really matter. I think I'll be able to trade in 4-5 hours from now OR right now if you are available. Let me know ;)
Mister57
Mister57
A nice nick for Kartana would be Origami, what about your Celesteela? Any nickname you would like?
JES
JES
Assuming it fits, I'd name mine Celestial Being.

Failing that, I'm tempted to name it Bishop, since he kind of reminds me of a Chess piece.

I'll make sure to name your Kartana Origami as soon as my chores are done.
Mister57
Mister57
Unfortunately, Celestial Being couldn't fit so I went for Bishop. Are you free to trade now?
JES
JES
Yeah, for now, I'm free. But it's been over an hour since your last message, so just message me as soon as you see this to tell me you're ready.
Mister57
Mister57
I think it will be hard for us to find a moment to trade. I'm free now but, as I don't know your time, we'd better fix it. So, I'm GMT+1, I'm available for the next 2 hours and them from 3PM to 6PM my time.