Heldinho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do u want to play for the alolan trial tour? I'm gmt+1
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Really weekend and bad to score game, you go to school in the morning during the week, do you think that the 3 PM that would be 6PM in your time to play good?
    Acsel
    Acsel
    Sure
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    I want to advance the Alolan Trial I'm on PS, The Helder Scrolls; l'll Go OU and RU
    Hi, we are playing for Adv UU Cup R2. I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually free 6PM-10PM my time. When would you be able to battle?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm currently online on main as Karppi, so just shoot me message there when you are available.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    If you say that you are going to be online for "practically all day", I'd expect to get at least one message during these 8 hours I have waited, especially when you have looked at forums multiple times during that time. Sadly I have to go sleep now so I can't wait any longer, so I'm expecting to see yout at my 8PM tomorrow.
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    what's the use of looking multiple times if I could not play because of personal problems, I did not call you because I was solving these problems, I have no interest in playing, you can have the victory.
    when do you want to play for pu seasonals? GMT +6 and I'm usually free on nights til 10pm and mornings on wed at 7am and tues / thurs at 9am
    Hey let me know when you can play for ADV UU, I'm available Sunday for most of the day, and weeknights after 7 pm CST
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Sunday too i'm on and week after 9pm GmT - 2
    Yo we are paired for nu league, when can u play? gmt -6
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    I'll try to stay on all day if you want to play just let me know
    We play for Ubers ssnl. Gmt -5 and prefer late nights. When are you free?
    Heldinho
    Heldinho
    Late Nights after 7 pm i'm Free tomorrow.I'm GMT - 2
    Plas
    Plas
    I can do tomorrow just about anytime. Hmu
    ehy there, i'm your opponent at the LC tour, so when do you wonna plaY? I'm gmt+2, let me know your gmt and when you are free, if you can i would play friday at 8pm of my time, but i just don't know your gmt
    Ubers open gmt-4. I can play weekdays after 7pm and weekends I'm flexible.
    Adaam
    Adaam
    I'm gmt -4 so I'm an hour ahead. Just to clarify is currently 3 pm when I wrote this. What is it for you?
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Sorry, ignore the above post since I misunderstood you. Just letting you know that I'll be online at the scheduled time
    Adaam
    Adaam
    im on smogtours
    Tjdaas Will you confirm tomorrow at 12PM? Room Over Used
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    yes, I will be there in 1h and 35min from writing this
    Tjdaas If it's for you, at 12 PM I'll be in Room Over Used on Saturday, which would turn 17 at noon on your schedule
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    sounds good to me
    Fridays or Saturdays, the time, after 8 in the evening of Brazilian time, and if you do not mind, I'll take a friend to watch our battle
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I assume that you are talking to me, but I can play on saturday. However, what timezone is brazilian time, because looking at some timezone maps, Brazil got three different timezones where the Netherlands only has Central European Summertime (gmt+2), but I assume you mean the time of the brazilian coast, where most people live. Lastly, your friend can watch but as long as he won't ghost you :p
    Hey, I'm gmt+2 and can play any reasonable time! I prefer playing later this week, for example in the weekends so that I can build/steal teams. What is your timezone exactly and at which day and time do you prefer to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…