Whammerist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we got paired up for Ubers UU. I'm (Gmt +1). When do you want to play? You can contact me on discord too. My Discord - farceofthedeath
    Farce Of The Death
    Farce Of The Death
    Sunday 7 pm my time works.
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Perfect! See you there!
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Hey my day just got real busy w/ some family obligations, I won’t be able to make it. Not sure I’d be able to reschedule at any time that’s fair to you so go ahead and take the win
    hi, we play for smogon draft league. I'm GMT-5 and will generally be available monday-wednesday and weekends, with the exception of this week (can do thursday the 22nd and friday the 23rd only). Let me know what works best for you, and feel free to contact me on discord if you prefer: Carson#5703
    Hello, I’m your opponent for the random doubles tour, im GMT-7 and I’m free anytime between noon and midnight.
    hello, may i know when you would be willing to play for OSDT? I'm currently gmt-4.
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Hey! I'm usually GMT-4 but won't be until I'm back in town on Friday... if possible, I'd love to battle Friday or Saturday really any time from 4PM-10PM, however if that window doesn't work, let me know some times for you that do!
    osdt, +10 today?
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Seems like you're offline on both PS and Stours so I assume it didn't work out. I'll try to catch you online at 6AM your time / 4PM GMT-4!
    MTB
    Alright!, I can battle right now it you're on otherwise I'll try to be on 6am
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    I am online and able to battle now if you are!
    sup dude we're matched up for the semis of the OU uber move tour im GMT -4 and can play after 3:30-4:00ish during the weekdays, and pretty much anytime during the weekend, just gimme a shout when u wanna play
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    8pmest monday?
    Ming549
    sure sounds good
    Ming549
    aight man im on main now just pm when ready
    bad stabmons
    I'm pst can play after 3 on weekdays any time weekends
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Sounds good, see you there
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    I was on at 3pm today but I couldn't get ya, can you battle Sunday? if so, when
    lepton
    I don't really have time but I might be able to fit it in. I'll message you if I can play
    Hey we play for LC Open. Im gmt -4 and would prefer to play during the week after 4 or 5pm and I can be up about as late as it conveniences you. Otherwise I can play the afternoon/another time Sunday. Let me know what works for you
    Hey man we play for ubers open. Im on vacation fri-sun but im available to play tuesday-thurs 1-5pm est if any of those times work bro just lmk
    Hey man! Sorry to be a bother, but is there a time this week that works for you scheduling-wise? Would you want to do sometime this upcoming weekend?
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    This upcoming week sounds great, yeah! Pretty much any time from 4-5PM EST to 10-11PM EST works for me.
    the_hbomb
    the_hbomb
    Cool! Want to do Friday at around 8?
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Sounds great, yeah
    hey would you mind making a discord channel for the primal garbodors? i want to get to know the people on our team. thanks
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Sure, just PM your discord and I'll make an invite for you.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    thank you!

Silver_Lucario42#3945
    Hi, I'm interested in paying BH for your team. You say you're not in t to win, and I don't epxect to either so it works.
    Whammerist
    Whammerist
    Unfortunately everything got autopaired up b4 I had a chance to sit down and see this. Sorry :(
    Yo I can make time pretty much anywhere between 7pm and 3am my time
    GMT+2

Would really appreciate it if we could schedule not tooo close to 3am because around those times I tend to die a little bit
    As I get into Showdown again, I'm gonna try and start being more active on the forums, since I now know what I'm talking about. (hopefully)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…