Kreme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day, Kreme! We're paired for Round 2 of Pak's and Killintime's Billion Dollar Meta tournament. Check out http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times, and I hope that you would find a suitable time for us to battle. :)
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Considering literally all of your schedule is "most likely not available" or completely unavailable after time of posting uh I'm mostly free any time on the top half of your schedule most days (as in above the black bit where you sleep), so which day is best for you?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Alright; updated my timetable. Please check accordingly. :)
    We gotta play for the uu tour hosted by killintime. it’s gmt+1 here and I’d like to play o friday in the evening. Alzo you can just hmu on ps, I’m often on as hquaze.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    sure.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    I havent really seen you online today and it's 2:30 am here so I need to head off. I'm GMT +8 so this should be around your evening, unless I am mistaken during conversion. I'll try to catch you tomorrow sometime afternoon if possible but it's a rather busy day for me.
    Breezy
    Breezy
    I can understand, I could play now as well tbh
    Hi, sorry, but for the uu auth v non-auth tour idk if I'll be able to make it onto showdown when we were planning, there was an issue with college stuff and I don't know when I'll be able to get home
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Ah ok no worries could try for another time, I'll just try to see whenever you're online or vice versa.
    hey, don't forget to play your auth vs nonauth match vs pif
    pokemonisfun
    I'm online now for a couple hours Kreme and can also play tonight after 8pm. I'm us eastern. Flexible today so msg back if u can only play at another time.
    heyy can you play now? or maybe tomorrow 9 PM in your time ill have problemas to play at 5 PM since i thought you were -8 not +8 , mbmbmb
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Sorry, waited a bit but had / still have to go rn, cant do it ;-;
    Ernesloru
    Ernesloru
    ou damm when can you play them ? i mean i want to play the match : )
    Kreme
    Kreme
    nvm false alarm
    Sorry for being super late, but that's a nice shiny forest badge you've got there :]
    Kreme
    Kreme
    No worries, and thank you :)
    schools kinda consumed my life, sry about azelf and kingdra. i tried :(
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    I'll take Azelf (if i have too many analyses in progress let me know, I'd rather drop one in that case)
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Yeah I don't decide that Hilomilo so I'd wait for them to be put back up (hopefully soon) and reserve it normally.
    Sam it's w/e shit happens.
    Nice badge, Kreme! Better protect it from all these Honchkrows and Raikous vying for it!
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Thanks Ark! And cyka to you too!
    Wow you finally have another badge. About damn time you started catching up to me ;)

Congrats fren. You deserve, as Eyan below me said, the worst badgeset :P
    Kreme
    Kreme
    LOL, pls. ty tho
    Man that is the ugliest badgeset ever, it suits you.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Still not as bad as you though, but thanks anyhow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…