Kyubics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi again, we're paired for CAPTT Week 5. When do you think we could play?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Sorry for the late reply - I've been away on a trip since Thursday morning. I'm GMT+1 and would probably be able to play on Tuesday after 4pm or Wednesday between 2 and 5 pm :)
    Mx
    Mx
    Sorry for having to sub, I hope we'll fight again in the future
    hey we're matched for cap dubs, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt-4, would prefer just playing on the weekend but I can also do wednesday and thursday.
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    I'm GMT+1 and free pretty much all day Sunday so whatever time works best for you :)
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    cool, how about Sunday my 4pm your 9pm?
    So, when are you available for the second round of the tour?
    Mx
    Mx
    No problem, however I can't play on weekends, and I rather not play on Monday either, so I would suggest we fight sometime on next Tuesday
    Mx
    Mx
    According to the deadline, we have until this Friday to get this done
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Exams finish tomorrow so I'm free anywhere from 4 - 8pm :)
    Could we fight for the CAP roulette tour on Monday? I'm GMT -3
    Mx
    Mx
    7 pm your time works fine, however, I know for a fact that during that time I might get disconnected for up to a few minutes at any time, so I'll ask you to please wait for me in that case.
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    I might be 5/10 minutes late, is that ok?
    Mx
    Mx
    It's fine
    yo, when do you want to play for roulette? I'm available anytime friday and nights on the weekened. i'm pst btw.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    I think thats around 11pm - 1am for me, which works well considering i'm a night person. I'm fine for either Sunday or Saturday.
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    How about Saturday night/Sunday morning? :D
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    sure
    do do do do do do do do do dooooooo
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    I tried so many tunes but I can't think of any that fit this omggg
    We're paired for CAP Roulette. I'm EST / GMT -5 and probably the best time for me to play is on Monday, but any time after 1pm should be good Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Sorry, I've been really busy the last few days and completely forgot to reply to this! I'm happy to play today, as close to 1pm EST as possible really. If you can do a little before, that would be great too :D
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'll be online around 1 then and see you then.
    Yo whats good man, CAP FB tour fight when? GMT+0 should be available whenever, so whenever works for you bud.
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Hi :D I'm GMT+1 and free for pretty much all of the next few days too. How about Tuesday afternoon, around 5pm my time? If not then I guess we have plenty of options :)
    Jho
    Jho
    Tuesday 5 sounds good to me, will let you know if i see you around if we can do earlier or w/e idrm
    Hi, Kyubics! We've been paired for Round 2 of the First Blood tourney.
    I'm at EST (GMT-5), and am available all week from Tuesday to Friday (Spring Break! :D), Saturday from 12-1 pm, and all day next Sunday. Do any of these times work for you? If they don't, I can look into my schedule for the next week, and we can go from there.
    Hi Kyubics, when do you wanna throw down for CAP seasonal? GMT-4
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Hi, I'm BST (GMT+1) and anytime Sunday is probably best for me. Is there a particular time that's good for you?
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Sunday is fine. How about 4 PM your time 11 AM my time?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Sounds good :D
    Hey man, we're paired for First Blood, I'm EST (gmt-5), free friday afternoon after 2 my time, and pretty much the whole weekend, when is good for you?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    no problemo man, afternoon tomorrow your time or mine?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Mine, preferably, but I don't really mind. Is somewhere around 10am for you ok? Thanks for being flexible :D
    SHSP
    SHSP
    im on showdown now, gl, I don't have too long this morning
    Hey man, we need to play ASAP for Cyclohm Cup tour. I'm GMT-6. Are you free to play sometime tomorrow afternoon or Thursday evening?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Thursday is better for me, but I think it'd have to be your afternoon rather than evening (I'm GMT+/-0). Somewhere around 7pm is best for me, but would that be too early for you? I am flexible though, so if that doesn't work I'm sure we can sort something out :D
    boxofkangaroos
    boxofkangaroos
    I may be able to do Thursday at around 12:45 my time, so 6:45pm for you. Would that work for you?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Yeah, sounds great :D
    So, we're matched up again for Survivor. Hopefully we can pull of the matches this time, since we have Saturday. I'm still the same GMT -7. Any ideas?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    How about sometime Saturday evening for me/Saturday morning for you (I'm GMT+/-0)? Between 4pm and 8pm for me is probably best :D
    Okamu
    Okamu
    Sure, that sounds great!
    Okamu
    Okamu
    Hey, do you have the same forum username as on PS? I've been on since 9 my time, which should be 4 your time, and I haven't seen you, so I thought I'd ask.
    Hey, we're matched up for cap survivor I'm gmt+8 mostly available around 4:30pm what time can work for you?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Yeah, I think it will be D: I completely understand about the evenings, I wouldn't want to disrupt you as much as a I could help it! Maybe I could get up early at like 6:30am ish but I presume 2:30pm is too early for you? I can't do anything after 7am, so the only other option is your morning :/ Even then, 7am your time/11pm for me is about the latest I can do. If we can't sort something out, maybe we could go to HeaL and ask what he thinks.
    Eris
    Eris
    2:30pm is still school time for me. I might be able to do 5am my time I think.
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Yeah I think it'll have to be then or nothing I'm afraid. 5am tomorrow morning for you it is :D
    Hey cap playtest quarter finals, I'm gmt-6 can play basically whenever besides the weekend. When's a good time for you?
    Hey, I was a little late but I didn't see you were online :[ do you want to try for tomorrow?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    I swear you said 11 EST, which is 1 minute from now... I was just about to go on. I can do the same time tomorrow if not straight away now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…