Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when to play for wpl, am gmt-5 available any day after 7
    Haaku.
    Haaku.
    tomorrow is better for me can you do then? free most of the day
    Croven
    Croven
    Uh yea I should be, but not entirely sure when unfortunately. I can pm u when I get online or something if that’ll make it easier for u
    Haaku.
    Haaku.
    I’ll be oncfor a while
    when do u want to play for monotype seasonal, i'm GMT-5 prefer weekends
    Croven
    Croven
    same timezone, friday or saturday night works for me
    Dondyxd
    Dondyxd
    ok friday night works for me as well
    Dondyxd
    Dondyxd
    Yo i'm on for the monotype tour on main, name is "dondyxd" just lmk when u on
    Yo we play for WPL GMT +6 free at nights til 10pm usually, but as it's my semester break I guess I'm up around 9am my time too
    hey, we're matched for invites, I'm gmt-5 and basically free anytime this week, when do you wanna play?
    Croven
    Croven
    Same time zone and basically free after 3 pm est. literally can play any time but if you want to officially schedule so others can watch then I guess Thursday 3:30 pm is good
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    sure, seeya then
    We're paired for PSPL, I'm GMT and can play between 12-6 on Wednesday, or anytime after 2 on Thursday.
    Croven
    Croven
    I'm busy this week, on vacation. I can play Saturday or Sunday any time, and I'm gmt -4, what works for you?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    I won't have internet access Friday-Monday, so weekend is a no for me :/
    DEG
    DEG
    both of u are bad
    Hi I'm your opponent for PSPL, I'm insanely busy this week with school, but I should be free any time on the weekend to play. I also noticed that we had the same time zone, which is very convenient as well. We could either play either late-ish Friday at like 8 pm or so or any time on Saturday, sorry about my really crammed schedule.
    OU Circuit, EDT, I can fight during the day the next three days - you mentioned on you're literally free any day so does tomorrow at 1PM work?
    Croven
    Croven
    well by literally any day i meant at the time he provided, but 1 pm tomorrow does work for me (we're the same timezone), so guess i'll see u then
    power
    power
    Sounds good!
    power
    power
    im on main and stours hmu when you're ready
    PSPL, I'm free most days after 5pm gmt-4
    Croven
    Croven
    same time zone, same availability, so tomorrow at 5 sound good? If not I'm literally free any day that ur free so just tell me whenever
    SergioRules
    SergioRules
    sounds good, I should be ready like ~5:30
    o fuck i just saw that I have to play you this week. Idk why I thought i was clear until next week haha. Want to fight now?
    dpl. Im gmt-4(iirc were the same timezone) and can only play after 3pm and before 11pm mondays-thursdays generally. Today doesnt rly work for me
    Croven
    Croven
    That time works for me, Thursday at around 7:30 is good
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    cool! cya then :]
    Yo we play for Circuit, im gmt+2 and cannot play before friday because of exams (i will be completely free the other 3days tho), let me know when you want to play (friday would be perfect because i have other stuff to focus on after). Also not after 10pm my time if possible :x
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Yeah 1am would be tough for me, if you dont mind that would be great, i'm free all sunday in my afternoon
    Croven
    Croven
    ok sunday from 10 am to noon should work my time, idk specifically when since it depends on when i wake up lol. i'll message you here when im ready but should be around 10
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    No problem i will be on, tnx and see you there
    We play for dou ssnls and mpl, weekends work best for me gmt-8
    Croven
    Croven
    gmt -4, can play Sunday and Saturday evening / night
    maroon
    maroon
    8 pm your time work on saturday
    Croven
    Croven
    oh i just realized i never responded to this but i can make that time. really sorry for not responding i thought i did lol
    We're playing MPL Week 2. I'm GMT-5, and can play most times Saturday and Sunday.
    Croven
    Croven
    I'm gmt -4, and I can play after 3 pm on Sunday
    Animus Majulous
    Animus Majulous
    Sure let's try for 3 pm your time. I'm busy after 3:30 my time, so that gives us an hour and a half window to play our game.
    Croven
    Croven
    ok that works
    Hey we're paired for ssnls. GMT+7, can play Saturday 5-10pm and Sunday 5-9pm. Can do a weekday if needed but prefer the weekend.
    Croven
    Croven
    Ok something came up and I have to be at a relatives house tonight. Again sorry for the inconvenience but I can't play at 8. Can you do later, like 11? If not then we'll have to get it done tomorrow
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Yep that works for me
    Croven
    Croven
    Ok I'll see you then
    hi when do you want to play for dpl? would be nice if we vouple play either today or tomorrow since im free most of the day, if not i can play 5-11 pm in gmt +2 during the rest of weekdays
    yo, we may have to play our games a bit later... I need to help my roommate with his presentation at around the same time. we may have to do 10-10:30 my time / 11-11:30 your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…