menci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Our timezones are really awkward but could you possibly play anytime before or up to 2pm your time on the weekend? I'm +10 btw.
    menci
    menci
    yo could you possibly play today? i'm free for the rest of the day, message me on discord if you can: AleX#0711
    Essence
    Essence
    sent u a friend request on discord
    aye i was watching one of your videos with the azu team and you were playing someone named "jased boo" i think and you copy pasted their name into something and it pulled up their teams used in their last games, what is that lol
    menci
    menci
    just look for showdown replay scouter, 1st or 2nd google result
    menci
    menci
    i've literally built it like that lol, guess we have the same taste
    Rubyblood
    Rubyblood
    menci
    menci
    oh yeah you're right lol, i actually made this like 2 weeks ago or so. but your sets are a little different. great minds think alike i suppose
    Hello, I am your Round 4 OST opponent. I am GMT -6 (US Central). When would you like to play?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    lol literally messaged each other at the same time. 5pm doesn't work for me just bc thats when I eat dinner. The time suggested above works for me and is still in your suggested timeframe.
    menci
    menci
    that works too of course, so 2 pm it is
    menci
    menci
    i'm on the main server
    Yo dude I saw ur video, sorry your experience in spl sucked, not everyone in the smog forums is obsessed with winning and a douche though(very hard to believe). Just know that a ton of people here have heard what you’ve had to say and we almost all advocate for your unban and hope this doesn’t happen with the people who don’t have the chance to have their voice heard.
    Have a good day,
    Dolla
    menci
    menci
    thank you, i really appreciate that!
    Saw your video, sucks how they treated you man. Hope they reverse your ban soon, you seem like a good guy
    menci
    menci
    thank you man, i hope so too :)
    yo when play for wcop? i prefer the last weekend since im scheduled with hiye for this one and with jyt for the one after
    Lusa
    leaving now, ill be back in 2 hours if you still wanna get this done
    menci
    menci
    ok i'm back chall me when rdy
    Lusa
    all right, gonna hope on in 15 min
    when play for powc? also smogon or po rules
    menci
    menci
    just tell me something, i got quite some time atm. and i would prefer smogon rules.
    ggggd
    ggggd
    now?
    menci
    menci
    im on my main
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…