JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• spl. we are both est i think. im not too free on friday or saturday. i can make sunday work. any time between the wknd and now could be worked out too
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Maybe even earlier. I don't think we're sticking around at this thing until the 2nd half. Probably leaving when gaga starts shitting it up
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Thanks for being accommodating man. Most people woulda forced the sub (or at least most of these new people)
    danilo
    danilo
    just message me on the wall here around when ur free and ill try to check the page semi regularly
    Good evening. We are matched for the Smogon Tournament. I can't really play until the week of February beginning with the 6th. At that point my best days are Tuesdays and Thursdays or on the weekend.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Yeah sorry turns out I was totally wrong about my availability. I'll be on tonight around 8 est but feel free to dodge and get the activity win. I won't be offended.
    Pridy
    Pridy
    Lul no worries man wont cheese an act win like that. Yeah 8pm works for me as well we'll do it then
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I'm on smogtours whenever you're ready
    hey when would you like to play for SPL?
    undisputed
    undisputed
    Hey Jabba, is it cool if we play in the evening? Like 21 hrs or so from this post. I'm gonna have some level of internet connection, but it won't be reliable until I get home around 5pm pst
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Yep that's fine
    undisputed
    undisputed
    hey im hanging on smogtours if you wanna shoot me a pm. we can play soon!
    Hi fellow trainer, we bashing heads this week in SPL. I suggest we do Saturday or Sunday, preferably between noon and 3pm EST (5-8pm my time), but if that doesn't work I'd potentially be flexible still.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I'm a Sunday kinda guy myself. Around 2 est should be fine but let me just confirm I don't have anywhere I'm supposed to be.
    Triangles
    Triangles
    That sounds great, see you then unless something comes up on your end
    hey we're paired for ubers open, i'm gmt +1, when can you fight?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm free to play now if you like?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    scrap that, opponent literally just showed up. Yeah tomorrow would be best. any time after 5pm gmt+1 is good until around 9pm
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    you okay to play now?
    prestigious pu open, gmt +2 ready every day
    ict
    ict
    today in 40 mins still stands?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    eh i've already lost out of most of these things. you can just take it or ask for a sub if it's not already too late. gl
    ict
    ict
    :( was looking forward to this but if you so desire :d, thanks man
    Yo we're paired for the doubles open r1. You just got subbed in. :P I'm gmt -5 and I'm available all day today and tomorrow (there are only two days left for r1.)

When do you want to do this?
    Paired for RU Open round 2, I'm GMT+1 (BST) Im on annual leave this week so im pretty much free every day but tues, when you wanna play?
    when do you wanna play for lc open?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Sometime tomorrow night? What's your time zone? I'm gmt -5
    Sken
    Sken
    they already started subbing people and you got subbed out, sorry buddy :(
    Hey Jabba we're matched up for UU Open R1. When are you free to play? I'm GMT -4
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Sorry for the delayed response. How about Sunday afternoon/night. Maybe around 7pm your time?
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good to me man I'll be on at that time
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hey are you around? i think i'm an hour late but i'll be around for the rest of the night. if i missed you i'll be around at this time every day until the deadline.
    So, for our WCoP game. Are you free Thursday? I can do nearly any time that day. Otherwise Saturday morning/afternoon. I'm GMT-2.
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Guess we're playing saturday. Can you let me know what time works best for you at least? I might be a bit busy from 14h-18h actually, unlike what I said previously, morning would be best for me for sure.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Oh yeah sorry yesterday was a no go. I was on a plane for a majority of the day. Saturday I'll be free early but I'm currently gmt-8 for the weekend so I'm not sure if we can make it work. If not I'll sub someone in but I'd rather play you since we have good fites.
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Hey, I won't be at the PC at all today, but whenever you are ready to play just talk to anyone from the Brazil team, they'll text me and I'll get online to play in just a few minutes
    hi, we play for WCOP. weekdays aren't very good for me aside from, say, 7 to 10 PM my time (I'm GMT +5.5) but I think most times on weekends should work. I'd prefer to play next week or the week after that because real life has been fairly hectic. what times work for you?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    I'm actually not 100% sure. I should be okay early morning/afternoon my time, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow or Friday. Let me just make sure I'm clear and then we can lock it up.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Sounds good! Friday would be ideal seeing as I don't have school on saturday
    Kingler
    Kingler
    if you're on in the next two hours we could play i guess
    Hello old friend!
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Start coming to irc. It's a fun way to spend your downtime.

Yeah man it's pretty absurd. But we were always broul mates. What's it been? Like 7 years? You're one of the dudes I was always bummed fell out of the community. Hope you stick around this time!
    UD
    UD
    I'll have to download that and check it out. Funny how I found my way back after so long. There's just something about Pokemon and this community that's so alluring. I'll be around for sure!
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    Yeah man. If you do dl irc get onto synirc.net and join #strongs
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    nope, i'm in work at those times
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i could do the lamest thing ever and take a lunch break at like 2 my time and come back to my place to fight. that should be around 9 your time (unless daylight savings time needs to be accounted for)
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    If you want to, that would work for me, but i can also wake up at 6am +2 again and fight you then if that works. Your call.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…