Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Can you please tell me your timezone... I asked if you could play in my evening, which is like 5pm or later gmt-5, and every time you message me super early (this time my 8 am) when i can't play.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
This is not how scheduling works where you say "hey i can play now" just give me your timezone anf availabiluties so we can work something out...
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
(And agree on a specific time to meet up). If you don't give me your timezone in your next message im going to kill a puppy
TS Ishy
TS Ishy
Sorry
TS Ishy
TS Ishy
I was out doing things and I thought you were busy too lol
TS Ishy
TS Ishy
And I told you I was Central Time Zone
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
ok well when we switch from me vm'ing you to you leaving 3 seperate vms on my wall that information can get kind of lost. You said i'm 6 hours ahead of you in your vm, which theoretically means it would 6:30 AM for you at the time of this current post. You also said you were central timezone, which is GMT-6 as far as I can tell (meaning its 11:30 for you at the time of this post). Its really unclear what your timezone actually is, so could you just leave a post saying what time it is for you at the time of that post?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Personally it is 12:34 for me at the time of this post, and in my timezone, I'll be free most of the time after 7 pm today, so if that doesn't work for you, we can work something out for sunday.
TS Ishy
TS Ishy
alright the time thing was confusing cause looking it up made it confusing but i am one hour behind you then cause it is 11:39 am at the time posting this but i will be around at 6 your time
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I wont be around at my 6, so can we just do tomorrw? I'll have larger blocks of free time in the afternoon/evening
TS Ishy
TS Ishy
yeah what time considering we are barley off by an hour
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Sometime from 4-7 should be fine, i'm not exactly sure atm cuz I have to go out for a bit tomorrow but idk when that will be. Most of that range should be good though.