Kenzo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we gotta play for ROAPL, when can you play? I'm GMT -7 and am gonna be most free on the weekends though I can do most of thursday(except thursday night) and wednesday night. I'm counting friday as part of the weekend btw.
    when do u wanna paly for oras ru cup? im gmt-7
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    I'll be able on Friday at night and weekend whenever you want, I'm gmt +1
    watashi
    watashi
    lets play saturday around tour time?
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    ok, that's fine!
    hello, rey tagged the wrong 0NI, when can we play ? im gmt+2 and im free between 6 pm to 8 pm monday/tuesday/thursday/friday ,, 3 pm to 8 pm wednesday, and between 2 pm to 11 pm saturday
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    What about your 10 pm today?
    0NI
    0NI
    ok i will try to be here
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    I'm on stour logged as knzo
    BW RU Cup, I'm gmt-8! I need to build some teams since my old ones from 4 years ago are gone :(
    How does Thursday or Friday sound? Probably Friday... lol
    hey, can you play for GSC Cup today/tomorrow at GMT-3 afternoon/eve? I'm moving to another city on Weds so I'll be busy for the rest of the week. If you can't play we'll may need an extension
    Hey we have a CAP LC match, when can you play? I can play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday GMT - 4
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    I'm gmt +1, can you play at my night today?
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Yea, what time in specific are you thinking of?
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    that was yesterday but you are on rn, wanna play?
    If not I can play today from 8-11pm gmt +1
    kenzo te viene bien jugar hoy? me da igual la hora jajaja
    Coren37
    Coren37
    estoy en smogtours por si estas
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    puedes conectarte en el main? no me va smogtours, estoy logeado como knzo
    Coren37
    Coren37
    no te veo, yo estoy como coren. en main server tanto como en sala española
    Hey we're matched up for ROAPL, I'm free mostly american nights (8pm to 9 am -4 GMT) except Wednesday and Thursdays.
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    Hi, I'm gmt +1
    around your 8pm on Friday/Saturday works for me
    xdevo13
    xdevo13
    I'll be on smogtours as either Xdevo or Aboos Caboos
    bw cup. est time. free on sunday?
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    that should work for me
    badabing
    badabing
    think u have my timezone wrong. i waited 30 min (it's 1:30) but we won't have enough time to finish if we start now. is friday good for you?
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    no my timezone is gmt +1 I'm sorry man, I had some irl problems. sorry for missing our schedule. Friday works all my afternoon/night so just pick a time
    if you ever have time for some pokemon, we're matched in swiss. hope everythings going okay irl n_n
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    Sorry dude, just take the win :( Probably I'm not playing again until summer
    gotta play for lc training camp, any time reasonable (gmt-5) besides saturday afternoon

edit: just saw what you said to isa, best of luck with everything
    Hey, I'm your opponent this week for swiss, i can play Wednesday and tbh the rest of the week is going to be hard but i can come online like 1/2am if you wanna battle. My gmt is +1
    hey, we're up for the OST

i am gmt+1 (swedish times) and since im basically on vacation or busy until next friday, i'd be very happy if we could play on saturday or sunday 4th/5th. let me know what you can do
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    Request a sub, I have some irl problems :(
    Isa
    Isa
    apologies, hope life treats you better :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…