TheWall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would Houndoom or Delphox and Donphan be great partners to comfey?
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Hi, out of those two i'd say delphox. Delphox is an underrated threat in the current meta aswell
    When you come to it. And you cant get through it. And you cant knock it down. You know that you've found, The Wall
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง i am a Haxorus . i have small arms but i sweep mons in ru alpha w/ my dragon dances .. if you dont repost this comment on 5 other pages i will call my Z Move tonight and make a mess of your teams (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    sm ru tour when? i'm gmt+1, available in the evening on weekdays. we can play later today too.
    esche
    esche
    sup you feelin better? i'll be around for a bit, hmu if you want to play.
    TheWall
    TheWall
    hey I'm feeling much better compared to yesterday :)
    I'll probably be on in half an hour, you still able to play then?
    esche
    esche
    sure I'll be around
    hi when do you want to battle for sm ru
    TheWall
    TheWall
    hey, im GMT+2. i could play somewhere in my evening up until 00:00 am my time. Is that manageable for you?
    Hey, I'm gmt -6, when do you want to play for SM RU Wishlist tour? I am free tomorrow probably but I won't be able to play on weekdays until after 6 pm my time.
    TheWall
    TheWall
    hey, considering youre timezone and me not wanting to stay up till 3 am while exams are going, I think tomorrow(/today) would be best. I'll be on till 11:30 pm my time in the ru chat room. might be afk for some moments but i think not to long
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Ill be ready in 30 min
    Ru stuff tour, im gmt+1, can play after 9pm until 0am, and can adapt during the week ends
    zben
    zben
    Nice thursday should be fine
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Yo man, quick update. I'll probably be able to play from 9:30 pm tonight. Is that managable for you?
    zben
    zben
    I have to build some teams so it will be good to play around 10 or 11 pm,
    You wanna do Tuesday evening? As I'm looking at your clock it's like 8:30 here and 5:30 there, so what time in the evening?
    TheWall
    TheWall
    I need to work tuesday and have practise right after... So im only available from 14:30 till 17:00 on tuesday.
    Tomorrow evening is fine by me
    Wedsnesday i have practise again, So im available till 17:00 and maybe after 22:00
    TheZoologist
    TheZoologist
    are you on right now?
    Yo, when do you wanna battle and what time zone are you in
    TheWall
    TheWall
    hey I'm GMT +2, Im quite flexible but tuesday and wednesday evenings are quite impossible for me. Otherwise afternoon's and other evenings are fine by me (all my time btw)
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    when you realize you can't get further, thats when you have hit the wall
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    When you run too fast but you just stop and get hurt, that's when you realize you have hit the wall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…