ooh_shiny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is a pretty Victini that you did RNG ooh_shiny :) The one with Fusion Flare/Bolt. I had the event when I was young but I lost it, so it's so fun to have one back!
    The Dream Ball Elgyem would be nice. The best Wooper I've available rn is a 5 IV one missing Defense. It comes with Curse, Encore, After You and Recover.
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    sounds nice, thnx. I'll add you now
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    Thnx for the trade
    Dre@d
    Dre@d
    Thanks for the Elgyem! :)
    Hey ooh_shiny I was looking at your thread and wanted to use the same Pokemon sprites for my thread too, would it be ok with you? If yes, where did you get small sprites like those?
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    sure, I'll be online around 8:30 PDT. If you aren't available that time just put up a mon on the GTS and give these details:
    Pokemon:
    IGN:

Just ask for a level 1 plusle and I'll send one.
    Christian
    Christian
    GTS would be better :)
    I have deposited a level 7 Magnemite in an Ultra Ball' my IGN is Chris. Thank you in advance!
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    sent!
    You still need the Tropius and Bonsly? All I've got left to do is IV breed (sorry for the delays. School). Since it took a while consider them gifts.
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    I'll be able to trade on the weekend as well.
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    K. I'll send the best I got over then, free due to the delay (consider them gifts)
    YourKingSkeletor
    YourKingSkeletor
    You gonna be available for me to send them this weekend? Thepast few weeks have been pretty busy for me so my bad for missing the original plan to do the trade a few weeks ago.
    The Tropius and Sudowoodo should be done by Monday. Since it took so long (for once I had lots to do) let's say free of charge. Consider them gifts.
    are you still posting in your tsv shiny egg hatching thread
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    yeah. I've been really busy with my personal life is all.
    Nightshade10186
    Nightshade10186
    That's completely understandable but in case you need help I'll be glad to help you breed eggs it's what I do best I even have bank ball/HA/EM/4-6iv poke and Pokémon with any of those combinations.....I also take requests ^^
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    Cool, I'm LF a friend ball ha relaxed tangela rn
    Just finished hatching the remaining Solosis eggs and one of the hatched with these specs.

Quiet, Male, Magic Guard, Beast Ball
    Perfect IVs: HP, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, Defense.
    0 IVs in Speed
    Attack IVs rated as "Pretty Good" (exact value unknown). Want me to keep going for 0 Attack or is this one fine?
    Greetings,
    I just wanted to let you know that the redistribution rights for LegoFigure11's Gen 7 Shinies have changed.
    This means that you're unfortunately not allowed to trade the Morelull and the Minior to others.
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    That's fine. I was going to breed them for my own shinies anyway.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I still wanted to inform you just in case. I wish you good luck with your upcoming Shiny projects then!
    Hey, I have your lucario all ready for you! Just to throw it in bc I wanna, I'll also give you a heavy bal female riolu with 4EMs
    Instead of your Bold Fini could I get your Adamant shiny Dewpider? We have a huge gap in our timezones, can you tell me a good time for you to trade?
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    I haven't found a TSV match for my dewpider eggs. I'm learning to RNG gen7 so I might get one soon.
    Greetings,

Thank you very much for the generous offer. I'll gladly take 2 or 3 copies.
    I don't really need any items, but thank you for the offer nonetheless.

FC: 4184-4501-1378
    IGN: Christophe

I'm available now for the next 11 hours.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, perfect. Thank you very much.
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    done, going back on
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much for the copies. I hope you enjoy your new Pokémon. In case you ever see anything else in my trade thread, feel free to CMT again, you're always welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day!
    Hi, are you available to trade in 1 hour?
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    I won't be able to trade until Friday. I have plans tomorrow.
    Christian
    Christian
    That's ok, I will contact you this weekend then
    Hey, I can hold on to your mons if you still need someone, just let me know
    Manictric
    That's mudbray... I'm still on
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    Thanks! I'll reserve some of these mons for you in my future giveaway. Anyways, I'm gonna cook dinner, hunger's getting to me.
    Manictric
    Haha no problem Pokémon<Hunger, let me know know if you know if you need any other mons back tonight
    Hi! I'd be happy to battle you so you can check your TSV :) Here's my info in case you need it: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374

If you're free now I can head on.
    I would like to have the Luvdisc.
    I can offer you a Safari Ball Teddiursa (4 EM) or a Lure Ball Mantyke (4 EM) for example.
    Hey! I still haven't bred the Magnemite, but I have tutored Giratina Defog, could I get your Calm Florges for it? Let me know when you can trade ^_^
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    cool, I can trade tomorrow around 12 pm PDT.
    Christian
    Christian
    That sounds fine:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…