Not Zer0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we try to play tomorrow or Thursday for the team tour? Idk how much I'll be around this weekend.
    I'm EST and would prefer to play before 5pm my time, but can possibly make a later time work if I know in advance.
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    Won't be available tomorrow. Have to finish something up that I was hoping would get done today but alas.
    scpinion
    scpinion
    No worries, so Thursday? If so, roughly what time?
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    Lets go for 2 pm EST.
    when do you wanna play not zerp SuMo tour
    GMT -5
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    GMT -7. I'll be getting back from my trip to Cali this Friday so the weekend would be best if you can.
    BlackJak
    BlackJak
    the weekends fine
    We're playing for sumo team tour, im Gmt -8
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    GMT-7. I'm really busy for the next couple days because school is wrapping up and I have a shitton of projects. I should be available starting Wednesday or Thursday.
    maroon
    maroon
    Friday anytime after 9 pm works
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    I can do that. I'll hang out in the mono room, user is Not Zer0
    We need to play for the SuMo mono team tour. I'm GMT, what times work for you?
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    I'm GMT -7. The only day I shouldn't be able to do this week is Thursday, but I'm going to be getting home from school at around 10-10:30 PM your time. If you're willing to stay up that late that's great but if not would we be able to do the weekend?
    Oberyn
    Oberyn
    Yeah staying up that late isn't a problem for me. I should be able to do wednesday night/friday night or the weekend. So i'll be on around the times you mentioned those nights
    Not Zer0
    Not Zer0
    I had something come up for tonight but I'll be there in the Mono room on Friday and Saturday. Username is Not Zer0.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…