Attribute
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i didn't see you on on friday so we got extended i can play today and tomorrow from like 5-10 est so when do you want to play
    Attribute
    Attribute
    Sorry, was super sick yesterday and wasn't able to play. Those times and days are doable though and I'll be on by then. See you there
    le fat kid
    le fat kid
    aw feel better!
    can we play tomorrow at the time I said? sorry i had an emergency today and wasn't able to play
    hey when do you want to play for the mono tour im est and can play on friday sat and sun
    Attribute
    Attribute
    gmt -8, could play sunday (today), monday, and at night tuesday-friday. ready anytime
    le fat kid
    le fat kid
    Friday night is good
    le fat kid
    le fat kid
    9-10 friday est
    When you want to play for mono ssnl, not available till weekend but fairly flexible from there time wise, gmt+0
    Attribute
    Attribute
    Could play afternoon of friday to sunday. gmt-8
    hey man, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I've been really sick. Are you able to play sometime today or tomorrow? If so, just lmk what time and I can likely make it happen.
    Attribute
    Attribute
    No problem. I'm available all day today and tomorrow (im gmt-8). Feel better!
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life.However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Attribute
    Attribute
    didnt u rmt kgbanters fire team
    Zar
    Zar
    ..ur so mean
    maroon
    maroon
    OMFG Attribute :-3 lol -roman
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life.However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Attribute
    maroon
    maroon
    i am a cawmodore. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Izaya
    Izaya
    i am a cawmodore. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Attribute
    Matched up for Mono Games. I'm -7 gmt and am mostly available at night.
    Attribute
    Attribute
    im available this weekend. gmt -7.
    we have to fight for mono seasonals, i'm gmt +5 and can play whenever you want.
    Attribute
    Attribute
    Hey! We can play anytime today if that's okay with you
    When can you play for mono seeded tour? Any time Saturday is easiest for me
    Attribute
    Attribute
    Yeah anytime Saturday is fine. I'm gmt -7 btw
    MZ
    MZ
    just lmk when you're around, I should be good for pretty much all day
    Attribute
    Attribute
    Hey we can play right now if you want. I'm in the monotype room on main I'm under the alt: Attribute
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…