UltiMario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, I dig the team you put up for the ru sample thread, tho if my understanding of download is correct (never bothered to figure out how it boosts in the case of tied defenses haha), it would behoove your shedninja to run the 4 spdef just to give yourself that leeway v.download p2. hope you continue involving urself man, u come off as a pretty knowledgeable guy
    col49
    col49
    oh, and neither xatu nor gligar are taking less sr damage by running 248, rather than 252 hp evs, as similarly minor as it may be
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    I guess u have a point but I've only seen Trace P2s so far so I never rly thought about it

And I actually never check for those weird not-divisible-by-4 hps thx
    hello, we have to play for ost when are u free :)
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    Your timezone conversions are off, you were running an hour and a half late.

I can't start at 1 tomorrow because I wouldn't have enough time before a tour I have to be at for a different game. You'd have to be there at actually noon my time (which is 14 minutes before whatever my previous reply says).
    Lord Outrage
    Lord Outrage
    ok I'll be there.
    Lord Outrage
    Lord Outrage
    waiting for you
    we fucking did it, reddit
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    >ash borer
    >no badge
    confirmed POORE

(thx m8)
    Ash Borer
    Ash Borer
    I think I only need a few more analyses for the water drop. I'll be back.
    Hey, I've been following your work through SM mechanics and gotta say you've done an excellent job :)

I wanted to ask something as I've been told that some mega stones are missing in the game, isn't it possible to find them through data mining or talking to some random npcs with for example Diancie which is one of the megas that apparently are missing o.o
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    A quick scan through the text dumps doesn't reveal anything. AFAIK the location of Legendary and Hoenn starter Mega Stones are unknown.
    all of the new pokemon are either shit or uber
    Ash Borer
    Ash Borer
    Also, what about MArshadow? Im pretty it's going to be Uber, the only saving grace is that its Attack just isn't THAT high. That didn't stop Greninja though.
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    I think if Kartana goes to Ubers it'll be later in the game. It's not something we'll be getting rid of soon. It's a threat, but you have to remember once it does something like take that Lando EQ it's completely done for the game without a HWish.

Marshadow is fucking retarded. It'll survive for 2 weeks tops.

Also why are u posting on my wall when u could just be on PS lol
    Ash Borer
    Ash Borer
    oh my god, Araquanid is fucking godlike
    Just stopping by to say thanks for all the brilliant posts, even if they don't get as much attention as they should, in the OU Discussion forums.
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    Oh. Uhhh. Thanks, I guess.
    Seems that we have issues trying to connect at the same time, can we fix a day? for example, this thursday. Tell me a good hour for u. I can play whenever you want from 3-6 pm or 9-12 pm (gmt+1), I will try to connect more if necessary
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    Somewhere in that 3-6 range on thursday should work out fine. I'll try to be on at 3 but could be a little late if something comes up.
    Ackerman
    Ackerman
    I'm in lobby. nick: Ackkerman
    no problemo, how long tho?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ugh that's too much sorry :x
    i can give you one day, two days if i wanna stretch it but that's the maximum :c
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    This is a single bracket tour man, u can't even push the deadline to even Monday so I can play?

On top of finals I have to spend a day moving out of my dorm too, like even with a Monday deadline I'd literally only be able to schedule with Doppel Sunday Night or sometime on Monday, and if hes not free during then we have to coinflip. In a 1 bracket tour. Like for srs man.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'll get back at you tomorow
    hydreigon cup when fite gmt+8
    TUO
    TUO
    sure
    TUO
    TUO
    im kinda ready but i wanna eat breakfast first is that alright?
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    Didn't notice ur comment. Guess you left to eat anyways since ur not on smogtours. Guess thats fine then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…