Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, we're playing for ADV Cup. I'm GMT-4 and don't have time to play before Friday at 1 pm. I can do Friday from 1-5 pm, Saturday 1-3 pm, Saturday 7-10 pm, and Sunday pretty much anytime after 1 pm. All of these are my timezone. Let me know what works for you.
    Ursarox
    gmt-4 as well, Saturday around 8pm should work
    Ursarox
    Actually, 9-10 looks like it would be better for me
    kumiko
    kumiko
    thats fine
    yo we play for adv cup r2, i'm gmt -3 and want to play on the weekend. when do you wnat to play
    Ursarox
    gmt-4. Saturday or Sunday evening should be fine.
    Luigi
    Luigi
    wanna play now?
    Ursarox
    Oh sure, going on stours now
    When can you play for the ranbats tour? I'm gmt+2 and prefer to play in my evenings if possible
    Ursarox
    gmt-4 and I can play anytime today. Want to try 8pm your time?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    That works
    ou circuit when play? gmt +5 here
    Ursarox
    I can do 6 or 7:00 if that's easier
    Ursarox
    Actually, I feel like a dick for making what's supposed to be a fun battle difficult for you. You can just take the win.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    damn, hope i get to play you in some other tour for fun n_n
    hey, when do u wanna play for OU circuit? I'm GMT-3
    Ursarox
    I'm gmt-4. Want to play tomorrow at 11pm your time?
    Askov
    Askov
    that time sounds good
    yo you haven't been on in a while, everything ok?
    Ursarox
    As you told me, I am like Red in social situations. This is going to sound silly to extraverts like you, but I became stressed out about constantly having to talk and consistently maintain a reputation on smogon. I decided I would rather just not talk at all, rather than feel stressed all the time. It's more complicated than that, but I won't bore you with the details. Also, I've gotten busier irl. I still lurk though. Maybe one day I'll find some confidence to post again, but for now, I'm just going to stay quiet.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    whoa, don't worry man it wasn't a big thing. we just haven't seen you in roomtours and stuff so we were just curious
    hey WLT Oras, can u play rn ?
    Ursarox
    Sorry, I just saw this. I'm gmt-4 and I can play after 6pm on weeknights , except tonight or anytime on Sunday.
    Simia
    Simia
    Okay i'm gmt +2 and can play every day after 7/8 pm.
    Simia
    Simia
    are u co in PS ? we need to play
    It is an honour to be paired with ya Brian, I am GMT+8 and can play after 3PM on weekdays and free most of the weekend. Which day and time frame would you like to play in?
    Ursarox
    It is an honour for me to be paired with you too. I'm gmt-4 (gmt-5 on Sunday). We could try Thursday around 11pm your time, otherwise it will have to be the weekend
    bobochan
    bobochan
    Sweet, cya in battlespot room.
    Hi, we have to play for the WLT in BW. I'm gmt +2. Give me a time when you are available
    Ursarox
    I'm gmt-4, can you play sometime tomorrow evening?
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    6pm gmt -4 ?
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    ??
    paired up for WLT ORAS OU, GMT+3 here, im free from 2pm-4pm and from 9pm- midnight
    ckw
    ckw
    lets play at 10pm my time today
    Ursarox
    I can't play at 10pm today. 9pm or earlier tomorrow or 11pm or later on Friday are the only other times I can play this week
    ckw
    ckw
    11pm Friday it is, i hope we can get this done.
    We play worlds longest BW, I'm gmt-4 and can play Saturday afternoon or Sunday ornthursday but I can be flexible some days if need be
    Ursarox
    I'm also gmt-4, we can try Saturday at around 2:30
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Sounds good, VM me when you're on
    We play for World's Longest in ORAS when can you play? I am gmt-5.
    Ursarox
    gmt-4. How about Saturday at 7pm your time?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can do that.
    twl dpp, gmt +2, when play?
    Ursarox
    I'm gmt-4. How about Saturday evening your time?
    Zeno
    Zeno
    ok, i'll be on from 9pm my time, see ya
    Ursarox
    I'm on smogtours and ps now
    We play for World's Longest in DPP and I'm GMT +2. I can play this weekend, when can yoy play?
    Ursarox
    How about at 9:30pm your time tomorrow?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sound great
    When can you play for longest out tour?
    Ursarox
    I'm gmt-4. I can play most times after 6pm on weekdays and all day on Sunday.
    IcyCrook
    IcyCrook
    I will be there sunday between 1 and 5 pm your time
    hey man, when do you wanna play for bspl? im gmt-4. most times wednesday work well for me, sunday i can do any time as well. any other day i'll only be able to play after like 9:30 ish pm.
    Ursarox
    How about Friday at 10pm?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    sure, see you then
    hey we are paired for bspl. im pst and i can probably play friday night. saturday i ll be out for the day, but back for the evening as well, lmk what your avalabilities are
    tko
    tko
    wait i think im going to be out with friends friday night now. can you play saturday?
    Ursarox
    Sure, we can try 7pm your time on Saturday
    tko
    tko
    i will be on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…