Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we are paired for bspl. im pst and i can probably play friday night. saturday i ll be out for the day, but back for the evening as well, lmk what your avalabilities are
    tko
    tko
    wait i think im going to be out with friends friday night now. can you play saturday?
    Ursarox
    Sure, we can try 7pm your time on Saturday
    tko
    tko
    i will be on smogtours
    HIya, when are you around for the speed ubers tourney thing? I'm GMT+2 and can play sunday almost all day or mon/tue/wed past 5GMT
    Battle tent r1, gmt+2 and timezones are awkward so id prefer playing on the weekend when I can stay up a bit later. Something like 11pm my time works every day, but if you can't make that I can go later on saturday/sunday
    Ursarox
    How about Monday at 9pm your time
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    yeah that should work, cya on monday then
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm on showdown and smogtours from now on, as soon as you can show up we can play ^_^
    Hey, we are against each other for round two of the battle of kanto. I'm GMT-4, and am available all of saturday and sunday. Lmk if either day works.
    Ursarox
    Unfortunately, I can't connect my 3ds to wifi where I am so you can take the win. I posted in the thread.
    ash1236
    ash1236
    Aww ok :(
    hi we have to play for longest tournament in oras ou, I'm GMT +2 and I am available every day from 4:45 pm to 11:30 pm, let me know when you can play
    Ursarox
    Want to try tomorrow at 9:30pm your time?
    Reken
    Reken
    Yeah sure, see you tomorrow then :)
    Reken
    Reken
    I'm on main, nick FLAVIO GIUSEPPE, chall me whenever you want
    If you were going to do another doubles seasonal the sign ups for the next one have opened.
    Ursarox
    I was still thinking about whether to join since I'll be starting university soon, but I guess I'll have to join now I've got encouragement. Congrats on top 4 this seasonal btw.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    thx, I just though it was weird you weren't joining since you did well in the last one
    Ubers open when? I'm gmt-6 and can play anytime starting next week
    Ursarox
    gmt-4. Want to try Monday at 7pm your time?
    Confide
    Confide
    ye that should work
    We have to play for dou seasonal we have to be fst since we have until monday I should be good but sunday night my timezone is GMT +2
    Ursarox
    I'm GMT-4 and I think Monday would work best for me Want to try around 9pm your time?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    yeah that is fine
    we have to play for nu open. im gmt+2 when do u wanna do it
    Ursarox
    I'm on vacation rn so I'd prefer to play sometime next week. I'll be gmt-4 and I can play anytime on August 1-3
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    monday night my time should be good, like 11 pm gmt+2
    Ursarox
    That should work for me, see you then.
    dubs open when
    Ursarox
    I'm currently on vacation so I'm going to have to john until next week. When I get home I'll be GMT-4 and I can play anytime August 1-3 or in the evening on July 31
    hey we're matched for seasonals, I'm gmt-4. Mind playing monday 3pm? If no, I'm free the rest of the week too, just set a time for convenience.
    Ursarox
    I'm currently gmt+2 and this week I can only play in the late evening so around 5pm gmt-4 so we could try Monday at 5.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I'm fine with that, seeya then.
    yo, when can you play for rainbow league? i'm gmt+2! Also what do you want to ban?
    Ursarox
    I'm GMT-4 and I can battle basically anytime all week. I'll ban hippowdon and pinsir
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    How does Sunday 2pm your time sounds? I will ban mega Zam and mandibuzz
    Ursarox
    That should work, gl and see you then.
    We're playing for the doubles ssnl this week. I have US Nationals so playing is gonna be really tricky for me.

Tomorrow from 7pm-2am GMT-4 and Wednesday from 10:30am-noon GMT-4 work the very best and if you could make either of those that'd be amazing.

If you can't do tomorrow or Wednesday, Friday night is probably best, around 9pm-10pm GMT-4. Can also do Sunday morning between 9-11am GMT-4.
    Ursarox
    I'm GMT-4 as well and I guess we can play tonight sometime from 11pm-12:30am tonight. Good luck at nationals (and remember to raise the friendship of your pokemon with return :P)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    That sounds good to me! See you in a few hours.

And hahah yeah I'll remember this time ^^;
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Around and ready to roll whenever you're set!
    [19:40:05] Stratos ✈‖: someone vm my opp (brian12345) and ask him if he can make a half hour later than our time
    Rainbow league im on vacation until Saturday and then am gmt -5 so would prefer to play Saturday or later and during the evening
    Ursarox
    GMT-4. How about Sunday at 9pm you time?
    miltankmilk
    Yeah that should be fine
    Ursarox
    I'm on PS! and smogtours now
    Hi we hve to play for bw2 tour i am gmt +3
    Ursarox
    GMT-4. How about Friday at 20:00 your time?
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    Can you play now? otherwise i can try friday
    Ursarox
    Sorry I can't, I'm leaving in 5 minutes.
    Hy, you have to play Stratos for doubles ou seasonals. And since he can't access smogon I'll schedule with you for him.
    [13:48:09] @Stratos ✈‖: "i can play after ~8 PM CST monday wednesday friday and 6 PM CST tuesday thursday fand basically all weekend"
    So when do you want to play?
    Larry
    Larry
    I edited the VM. He is CST and not PST, sorry for the discomfort.
    does 10pm CST work for you too?

Also, he doesn't want to stay up after 11pm cst on weeknights.
    Ursarox
    In that case how about 9pm CST
    Larry
    Larry
    Works. He will be in the smogon doubles room at the scheduled time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…