Smogon Forums

cheshirecat1917
cheshirecat1917
Yup. I -think- I already have headway on the 0 speed Tangela, since I have a 0 speed male Phantump as base breeder material that showed when I was considering a Little Cup team.

Which Hidden Power were you going for with them? Considering the 30/31/0 implies one; I can try and get a couple different Hidden Powers while I'm at it. Looks to be a very slow week at work, so I know what I'll be doing while we wait for something to come our way that isn't drama...
Buckert
Buckert
Oh that's great! Tangela will be getting HP Fire. :) Anyway, let me know when you're done! Also, I have 6 different Shiny Chandelure, so you might want to specify which one you want. xD
Buckert
Buckert
Could you leave a reply in my thread when you're done, and when you know which ones you want exactly?
cheshirecat1917
cheshirecat1917
Of course. It may take me a while; work ended up being insanely drama-filled this week, and I haven't had time to do much breeding. I'm getting -close-, got one HP Fire Relaxed 0 speed Tangela... but its HP and Def IV's were horrid.
Buckert
Buckert
I don't need the HP and Def mate, only the Sp.Atk 30, Sp.Def 31 and Speed 0. :)
cheshirecat1917
cheshirecat1917
And thirty minutes later I remember Synchronize does have some effect on eggs... it may be a placebo effect but it worked.

31 HP and ATK, 13 DEF, 30 S.Atk, 31 S.Def, 0 Speed, Relaxed with Regenerator.

Any chance I could swap my "want" off of Chandelure? Managed to secure a Rotom-H for that slot on the team instead.